Why my post marked as spam?

Thomas April 12, 2019

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 13, 2019

Hey Thomas,

Sorry your post was marked as spam! Our system is often a little overzealous in trying to remove posts. We manually go through the spam queue on weekdays, but posts on Friday evenings/weekends might not get reviewed until Mondays. I've unmarked the question as spam and everyone should be able to see it now.

Cheers,
Daniel

Thomas April 14, 2019

Does the atlassiian team have supporters who can look into it.
I will pay for the support, i try so many hours by my self without the right results...

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 15, 2019

Hey Thomas,

Looks like you have a starter license (10 users) right now. In order to open a ticket at support.atlassian.com, you'd need to bump up to the 25 user license. We support starter licenses exclusively through Community.

I have sent your thread over to a teammate to review soon. I see that another Community member has been helping troubleshoot already but Atlassian Support may jump in if we see something.

Thomas April 17, 2019

I wan't export it to atlassian cloude. So it make no sense for my to buy a license but i will pay for i... if it is the only way i get support. i will buy the 25 pers. license. I realy ned my datas. :(

0 votes
Dave Theodore [Coyote Creek Consulting]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2019

From your logs, it looks like the error occurs when the upgrader is trying to drop a table.  Do you have the correct permissions assigned to your database user? Google search "confluence database [technology]" where [technology] = mysql, oracle, ms sql or postgres, depending on what you are using. Make sure you use all of the grants that are described.  If you have a DBA managed database server, it wouldn't shock me if the DBA reduced the permissions once things were set up.

I don't see an obvious reason why it was marked as spam. My guess would be your URL to files.dm triggered it, but I can't see anything that states why it's marked as spam.

Thomas April 13, 2019

I set the correct permissions but still have the same error:

http://kathriner.com/atlassian-confluence.log

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events