cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why isn't answers read-only?

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2014

The banner says it will be read-only, I see that the migration has started into confluence questions, yet lots of questions are still getting updated.

If I add new answers or comments now, are they going to be moved to the new system? If not it's kind of a waste of time.

1 answer

0 votes
Septa Cahyadiputra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 7, 2014

Hi Jamie,

Actually the migration was done on 7th of September and it was read-only during the migration process. I believe it was indeed not in read-only mode at 4th of September. If I remember correctly the banner mentioned that it will be read-only during the migration process period which was done on 7th of September.

Hope it clarifies.

Cheers,
Septa Cahyadiputra 

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 8, 2014

I think it was partially in readonly mode hence the question. I could create comments but not add new answers.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events