Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why don't more people edit the Atlassian docs?

MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Atlassian Contributor License Agreement

I'm always surprised how few people ask to be able to edit the Atlassian documentation. It seems a great way to show that you know your way around the ecosystem

2 answers

Suggest an answer

4 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2016

I've been a little put-off by point eight on the ACLA.

You agree to indemnify Atlassian and its officers, employees and agents, in respect of all claims for loss, damage, or injury suffered by Atlassian or by any third party resulting from any use by Atlassian or by any third party of Your Contributions or of materials produced or derived from Your Contributions.

MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 15, 2016

Good point. I'll ask our Legal team for their thoughts

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 15, 2016

That is honestly the only thing keeping me away from it so I would appreciate your time.

ProwlerProof March 16, 2016

This would stop me too.

3 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 15, 2016

I lack confidence because I ramble, use too many colloquialisms, and plagiarise your book too much.

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 15, 2016

(boom)

MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 8, 2016

Ha!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events