Why do I not get due date reminders?

Jennifer D_O March 14, 2022

Hi, I have added Due dates to cards by clicking on Dates. The calendar pops up and I select the due date, which autopopulates the due date field with a check mark in the green box. I set the Due date reminder to 1 Day before (default), then I click Save. However, I do not receive reminders. I believe I am supposed to receive email reminders 1 Day before.  

Can anyone help?

Many thanks,

Jen

1 answer

0 votes
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 15, 2022

Hi @Jennifer D_O -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

What product is this for (Jira, Trello, etc.), and are you using a marketplace addon for the due date reminders?  I am not familiar with a built-in feature of Jira to do this.

I have seen teams use either a saved filter subscription or automation rule to send reminders for items which are coming due based on that field.

Kind regards,
Bill

Jennifer D_O March 16, 2022

Hi Bill,

This is for Trello. I'm not using any add-on. See screenshot below. I don't believe any filter or automation rule is required. Please advise. Thanks. 

trello due date.jpg

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 16, 2022

Thanks for that information, Jen.

It appears there was a partial outage for Trello a couple of days ago when you posted this: https://trello.status.atlassian.com/

Have you seen the problem continue since then?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events