Viewing page 2 of 2

34 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2013

Denis, the "what's new" link in the banner gives 404.

0 votes
Nahn Yanootz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2013

Just because only about 1% of the questions are voted up, that doesn't mean the "voting up questions" feature is not needed.

It just means that maybe there are many irresponsible voters, and maybe that many of the questions are not that good quality.

The reason that there is a wealth of good information on this site is that people bothered to ask questions in the first place. If it wasn't for good (relevant) questions, the answers would not exist either.

As a JIRA plugin developer, I feel that the documentation is incomplete, and I appreciate the users that took time to address the issues they had, and also appreciate the users that took the time to answer. Both these user categories are an asset to Atlassian and its community, and they should be rewarded.

0 votes
Onkar Ahire
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 15, 2013

I like new look and feel :)

0 votes
tousifs
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 15, 2013

Good Job most of things merge together "swag" visibility awesome use of UI Design.

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 15, 2013

Not really. You just missed a load of Karma though ;) I am sure lot of guys would love this announcement.

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 15, 2013

Where/How do I up vote the announcement/question ? ;)

0 votes
Dennis Kromhout van der Meer
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 15, 2013

Haha, good question Jobin :) We found on that less that 1% of our questions included votes on the actual question, not the answer. To clean up the UI we decided to remove it for now, let me know if you guys really miss it.

0 votes
Colin Goudie
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 15, 2013

Nice work. Although will take a bit of getting used too but seems inline with the other prod redesigns

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events