What do you like most about Atlassian? What do you don't like?

Rp Subhub
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2015

1 answer

1 vote
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2015

Hi,

• Great and fast support, I never had a problem they didn't solved. Altought sometimes the solution was more like a workaround and not a solution itself.
  • Powerful products that meet my expectations.
  • Products used worlwide resulting on a big community that helped me a lot.
  • A lot of documentation for every product. This makes a lot easier to be a self-learner.

Dislikes:

• A couple of times I had very needed requests for new features but they were rejected. But this often happens becuase the feature "could benefit a few customers but complicate a lot more".
  • There were a few problems with pricing for a couple of products, i.e. Service Desk. But in every case they found a solution altought it took much time.
  • Althought their products are very customizables, sometimes I wish they were a little more liberals.

These are the things that come to mind.

Rp Subhub
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 12, 2015

Thank you very much, Ramiro!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events