cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to fetch new activity

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 11, 2019

Hi guys,

Since this Monday, the Activity feed in my community has been prompted Unable to fetch new activity, which makes me confused.

Any suggestions?

1.jpg

6 answers

3 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2019

Hi @Ollie Guan 

Oh thanks, I'm not the only one :) 

The same thing happens to me... Even if I click on "See all activity", there are no notifications. 

Does anybody else have this problem?

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2019

I'm here with you guys, too! Always showing new activity and getting a lot of email notifications - when clicking only getting this

Bildschirmfoto 2019-04-16 um 17.43.11.png

I can only see my badges in my activity feed that which is really sad - missed some interesting topics over summit. Any opportunity to open an ticket for community? @Ollie Guan 

0 votes
Answer accepted
Grigory Salnikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 16, 2019

Yes, guys, I'm with you. 

It's really annoying. I have to look through the recent activity to find the right question. 

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 16, 2019

Same as yours, sometimes I check by email notification

Like Grigory Salnikov likes this
Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 16, 2019

the recent activity doesn't show me the activity neither.. I have to check my email notification as well.

Like Grigory Salnikov likes this
1 vote
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 17, 2019

The problem has been solved

1 vote
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 16, 2019

@Monique vdBHi Monique,It seems that many people have encountered this problem. Can you help me check the reason?

0 votes
P_D_ Foerster
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 16, 2019

Same here. Got this error for a while now. Had hoped that Atlassian would fix this without the community having to create an error report but here we go.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events