This forum says I have illegal html content every time I try to post, and it removes tags

David Karr August 27, 2018

This is a meta issue, with the Atlassian Community forum itself.

I've posted several messages here in plain text, with no HTML content.  After I write the body of the note, I add relevant tags.  Every single time I try to save one of these notes, it bounces it back, saying that I have HTML content, which it apparently has filtered out.  The thing is, there is nothing to filter out.  It doesn't change the message at all, as far as I can see, as I have never put HTML content into these messages.

What's additionally annoying is that each time it bounces it like this, it removes all of the tags I added.

I re-add all the tags that were removed and submit, and it takes it this time.

1 answer

0 votes
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 29, 2018

@David Karr thanks for the report -- that is odd. Is this something you can reproduce? Is it only happening in the Bitbucket collection? Can you include Screenshots? Thanks!

David Karr August 29, 2018

This is a test.

David Karr August 29, 2018

Didn't happen here.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
November 12, 2018

@David Karr Can you let me know if you're still having any issues?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events