It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

This forum says I have illegal html content every time I try to post, and it removes tags

This is a meta issue, with the Atlassian Community forum itself.

I've posted several messages here in plain text, with no HTML content.  After I write the body of the note, I add relevant tags.  Every single time I try to save one of these notes, it bounces it back, saying that I have HTML content, which it apparently has filtered out.  The thing is, there is nothing to filter out.  It doesn't change the message at all, as far as I can see, as I have never put HTML content into these messages.

What's additionally annoying is that each time it bounces it like this, it removes all of the tags I added.

I re-add all the tags that were removed and submit, and it takes it this time.

1 answer

0 votes
Monique vdB Community Manager Aug 29, 2018

@David Karr thanks for the report -- that is odd. Is this something you can reproduce? Is it only happening in the Bitbucket collection? Can you include Screenshots? Thanks!

This is a test.

Didn't happen here.

Monique vdB Community Manager Nov 12, 2018

@David Karr Can you let me know if you're still having any issues?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Asked in Feedback & Announcements

We want to talk to customers who have received 'non-technical' help from Atlassian Support

Hi Atlassian Community! Have you ever reached out to Atlassian for any non-technical related questions? Maybe you had a question about a bill, or needed help with account management, or had a licen...

321 views 2 21
View question

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you