This page takes between 8 and 10 seconds to load for me.
Pressing on *Questions* parent thread takes the same amount.
I don't think it is the SPA's fault, just a huge amount of time to load from the server/s.
Throw some money at those servers guys!
Now to comment a bit on the resources, the most time consuming
- rendering the 49.6 KB html page takes almost 7 seconds
- the icons.sprite.svg serving taking 944 ms (is this not on a CDN ?)
- the 2.5 KB questionspage takes 808 almost a second
- the 534 B tracking gif takes 602 ms
- the user data 763 B takes almost half a second
So you might be able to shave off the static content of css/icons/images/svgs easily by using a CDN, gaining a few seconds (3-4)
Then, the large amount of time spend in page rendering is clearly a server problem. These servers should be more powerful.
Hi Atlassian Community! Have you ever reached out to Atlassian for any non-technical related questions? Maybe you had a question about a bill, or needed help with account management, or had a licen...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event