You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
This page takes between 8 and 10 seconds to load for me.
Pressing on *Questions* parent thread takes the same amount.
I don't think it is the SPA's fault, just a huge amount of time to load from the server/s.
Throw some money at those servers guys!
Now to comment a bit on the resources, the most time consuming
- rendering the 49.6 KB html page takes almost 7 seconds
- the icons.sprite.svg serving taking 944 ms (is this not on a CDN ?)
- the 2.5 KB questionspage takes 808 almost a second
- the 534 B tracking gif takes 602 ms
- the user data 763 B takes almost half a second
So you might be able to shave off the static content of css/icons/images/svgs easily by using a CDN, gaining a few seconds (3-4)
Then, the large amount of time spend in page rendering is clearly a server problem. These servers should be more powerful.