Jira screen view

imane rahmoun October 29, 2018

Hello,

Please , how can I change the jira screen view from the vertical view to horizontal one ? 

jira.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
david
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
October 29, 2018

Hi @imane rahmoun it seems that you are seeing the issue view from differentes places.

The vertical one is used in a Backlog or in a Agile Board and the horizontal one when you click in the issue key and enter in its screen, or when you click in the issue from the "Issue Navigator"

imane rahmoun October 30, 2018

@david Thx for your answer, I have the horizontal view only when I open the issue from a search or filter list, If I click on the issue key or from the dashboard I have the vertical view. Do you know please if I can change this ?

david
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
October 30, 2018

So far you cannot change that specific view as is fixed for Jira Software (now integrated in Cloud) screens like backlogs, kanban boards, etc.

What you can do is customizing the horizontal screen adding the fields you want to see and the order. You can do it in Jira Settings -> Issues -> Screens

Screenshot 2018-10-30 at 10.41.20.png

imane rahmoun October 30, 2018

Ok Thx a lot for your help

Suggest an answer