Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a single location for Teams22 questions out here?

Randy O_Neal
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 3, 2022

I'm looking for a location in the Community Forum where Q&A regarding the upcoming Teams22 Conference might be located.  Is there such a location?  Can someone point me in the correct direction?

3 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 3, 2022

You can go to the Official Atlassian Events group and ask Team '22 questions.

0 votes
Daniel Byrd March 3, 2022

Randy. Go to the interests Drop down at the top of the page. Go to the right side of the page in the grey field of topics. click on Atlassian University. It is the last one on the list. There is a surprise for you at the top of the AU page.

0 votes
Daniel Byrd March 3, 2022

I caught your notification. The conference is to be held physically in Las Vegas. I also have read that they will be holding a session live online during the awards ceremony. I don't know if it will cover the entire conference. You should be able to search it in the search engine located at the top right of your home page on your account. There is also a drop down on the home to the left of the search engine that is titled groups. You may be able to find or add a group that is directly involved with the 22 Conference. I dont know if any of this will help but it is worth a shot. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events