cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to access my previous Community identities

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 7, 2022

I have been a member of the Atlassian communities through more than one employer, and for each employer I have had a different login for the community, based on my email address at each employer.

Is there any way for me to access the information associated with my previous community identities?

For instance, if I was trying to get a job as an Atlassian SME how could I show my prospective employer all the work I had done through my multiple past Atlassian Community identities?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2022

Hi @Trudy Claspill 

This may not be a smooth process to do that...Have you tried to search for your name(s) from the old identities, find a relevant post, and then open the profiles?

I have been trying to migrate my community account from one to a new one.  Most things moved, but others did not.  Thankfully, the community post history did seem to make it well.  And suggestions/comments in the public backlog did not: they are apparently part of the tool license account (e.g. Jira) and not the community one.

Please look here for information on migration: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-Account-questions/Migrating-Community-Account-Activity-to-personal-account/qaq-p/1884150

Kind regards,
Bill

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 7, 2022

Thanks for that pointer @Bill Sheboy

I'm unclear how to search the community membership for a user other than trying to mention them, so I'll try that here and see how many of me it finds :)

@Trudy Claspill 

@Trudy Claspill 

Like Bill Sheboy likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events