How do you search for unanswered community questions with specific tags "jira" and "scriptrunner"?

Ross McCoy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2019

When I use my community feed or my search, I get questions that have neither of these tags and so the results are cluttered. If I start by searching for the "Scriptrunner" tag it returns posts with the "Scriptrunner" tag as I expected, but as soon as I add the "Jira" tag I no longer see posts with the "Scriptrunner" tag, even though such posts with both Jira and Scriptrunner tags were just in the results list.

What's the best approach here?

2 answers

0 votes
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 2, 2019

@Ross McCoy  you can put the Scriptrunner tag in the community feed and then select the product collection in the first dropdown. So it would look something like this: 

Screen Shot 2019-10-02 at 11.00.43 AM.png

This would return all Jira questions tagged Scriptrunner with no responses.

Hope that helps. Thanks for answering questions. I'm getting my high-five hand ready. 

0 votes
David Hibler April 11, 2019

Did you try “scriptrunner AND JIRA” without the quotes?  That seemed to work for me in search. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events