Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How do I save or "bookmark" community threads?

I would like to bookmark or flag certain disucssions in the community that I find helpful.  I see that I can "LIKE" something, but cannot find the way to return to items that I've liked via my profile.  What am I missing? Thanks for the help.  

4 answers

1 vote
Jack Brickey Community Leader Nov 14, 2020

I have had this on my wish list for a long time now. The concept has been discussed but no development kicked off as yet. While one could us a tag for this...please don't. We already have an unmanageable ever growing list of tags. Some folks have used external means of capturing these, e.g. a Confluence page where you drop in links. A table works well for this: Link | Description | Notes.

0 votes

As Jack said - it's something a lot of people have said is needed.  I've had a brief exchange with one of the Atlassian developers - link below if you're interested in having a read, so maybe in the future.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Feedback-Forum-discussions/Suggestion-for-a-Starred-page-within-Community/td-p/1493898

0 votes

Interesting topic, currently I can only save and classify through the browser favorites, if there are other good ways, please let me know.

Hi @Thomas Duckett,

You can Watch many things in the community.

Then, you can find a list of all the things you're watching from your settings:

• Click on your profile picture
  • Select Manage Settings

If you are doing this very actively, it is a good idea to do some housekeeping there and clear out some of the stuff you no longer want on your radar.

On top of that, I personally use my browser bookmarks as well to keep placeholders to some very specific pages that I frequently visit.

And while you're in the settings anyway - do have a look at the general settings and notifications frequencies as well. Some really useful tweaks about notifications there too!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS

Atlassian Community Events