How can we raise bugs on the new community site

if this question has been answered somewhere can you provide the link ?

Very very occasionally I'm bumping into small issues (such as not able to unsubscribe from emails).  I'm looking for a way to raise bugs.  What is the correct way ?

4 answers

1 accepted

2 votes

Hi Monique,

It's great that you get all the feedback here but the advantage of using a bug tracker is everyone can easily see what's been reported, and subscribe to notifications etc. I've heard bugzilla is pretty good.

Well, I'm pretty new to Atlassian so I'll definitely ask the team about using Bugzilla. I'm sure they'll admire my knowledge and initiative and this will go over great!!!

Yeah, there have been a few attempts at building a better Bugzilla over the years, but I haven't heard of any really good ones. Jamie - do you know any?

0 vote
Maarten Cautreels Community Champion Apr 16, 2017

Hi Francis, 

Posting a question in the Feedback Forum is perfect. They'll pick it up and add it to their list of bugs and improvements which you can find here

0 vote

Yes, I get everything from the Feedback Forum emailed to me so I will always see posts here! 

I don't think I've heard issues with unsubscribe before, can you give me some more details?

@Monique, apologies if you saw already, but Francis gave some more details here:

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Monique van den Berg
Published Feb 15, 2018 in Feedback & Announcements

How to earn badges on Atlassian Community

You may have visited your profile and seen a tab called badges. (If not, click on your avatar and View profile > Badges will get you there.)  But what do the happy little circles mean,...

7,709 views 20 27
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot