How can we raise bugs on the new community site

francis
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 16, 2017

if this question has been answered somewhere can you provide the link ?

Very very occasionally I'm bumping into small issues (such as not able to unsubscribe from emails).  I'm looking for a way to raise bugs.  What is the correct way ?

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tyler T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 11, 2017
Tyler T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 8, 2018

April 2018 Update

Track bugs and feature requests in our Jira Project

The best place to report bugs and request features is to start a discussion in the Feedback collection

Atlassian will then post the bug or feature request in the Jira project

2 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2017

Hi Monique,

It's great that you get all the feedback here but the advantage of using a bug tracker is everyone can easily see what's been reported, and subscribe to notifications etc. I've heard bugzilla is pretty good.

francis
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 18, 2017

LOL

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 18, 2017

Well, I'm pretty new to Atlassian so I'll definitely ask the team about using Bugzilla. I'm sure they'll admire my knowledge and initiative and this will go over great!!!

;)

MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2017

Yeah, there have been a few attempts at building a better Bugzilla over the years, but I haven't heard of any really good ones. Jamie - do you know any?

0 votes
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 17, 2017

Yes, I get everything from the Feedback Forum emailed to me so I will always see posts here! 

I don't think I've heard issues with unsubscribe before, can you give me some more details?

Sam Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 17, 2017

@Monique, apologies if you saw already, but Francis gave some more details here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Feedback-Forum-questions/Not-possible-to-unsubscribe/qaq-p/577736

0 votes
Maarten Cautreels
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 16, 2017

Hi Francis, 

Posting a question in the Feedback Forum is perfect. They'll pick it up and add it to their list of bugs and improvements which you can find here

Best, 

Maarten 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events