Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frequently asked questions page

Mohammed El-Barnaoui November 26, 2021

Hi, 

I am trying to create a FAQ page, I would like to have it in a format where  the question is on the list and when the user clicks on the question it expands and opens up to show the answer. I ve tried using the table of content macro but that still does not seem to do what I need. I have an example below. Any help would be greatly appreciated,FAQPAGE100.jpeg

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 26, 2021

It looks like you want to use the Expand Macro, which will allow you to have some text appear (your question) and then the user can expand to see the answer. 

To add the Expand macro to a page:

1. From the editor toolbar, choose Insert > Other Macros.
  2. Choose Expand from the Formatting category.
  3. Enter a Title. This is the text a user will click on to show the hidden content.
  4. Type or paste your text into the body of the macro.
  5. Choose Insert.

This macro is available in Cloud, Server and DC.

Mohammed El-Barnaoui November 26, 2021

Thank you 

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 26, 2021

@Mohammed El-Barnaoui if my reply helped you resolve the issue, please upvote it and mark as resolved.

Thank you!

Mohammed El-Barnaoui November 27, 2021

Resolved. Thank you

Kina Smith February 15, 2022

I can't locate the Question and Answer Macro.  I followed the instructions, but what I see is not what is in the documentation. 

0 votes
Mohammed El-Barnaoui November 27, 2021

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events