Feature request?

Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 22, 2017

Not sure if we have a formal feature request spot I am overlooking, but I would love for the Unwatch button to be available on any page of a multi page discussion. It took me a while I had to go back to OP to unwatch the thread.

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Peter DeWitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 22, 2017

Boris, just open a JIRA support ticket with Atlassian asking for this feature.  That way it can be tracked and others can vote it up.

Kevan Lin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 22, 2017

@Peter DeWitt beat me to it :)

Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 22, 2017

You guys have a spammer uploading malicious files in your project: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/COMMUNITY-123

4 votes
Kevan Lin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 22, 2017

Thanks @Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority for the feature request. If you don't mind, would you submitting a new ticket for this request: https://jira.atlassian.com/projects/COMMUNITY/issues/COMMUNITY-121?filter=allopenissues 

I agree that the multi-page thread experience is a bit lacking and it's definitely something that I'd like to look into further.

Thanks again!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events