Dashboard of Dashboards

Vicki Wilt December 14, 2020

I am creating dashboards frequently now. I don't know JIRA all that well, so what I am asking may be something "not a Dashboard", but what is a Dashboard of Dashboards called or is there a way to do this?

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2020

There isn't a way to do this.   A

dashboard of dashboards would be a load of boxes with many way-too-small-to-read images of each of the sub-dashboards, and would run slower than a three legged dog on tranquilisers (there's a reason you're limited to 25ish gadgets - each one imposes load and makes it slower to load.  A dashboard with 25 is pretty slow, no imagine the dashboard of dashboards having to do 625...

0 votes
Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2020

Hi, @Vicki Wilt !

What problem are you trying to solve?

Each dashboard/dashboard's gadget reflects the information of your interest. 

Vicki Wilt December 14, 2020

I guess I would like something like a card display showing all the Dashboards I created.   

So I have a Deployment Dashboard, a WorkIntake Dashboard for my team, Retrospective Dashboard.  I want a Display of all my Dashboards in front of me like Trello Cards or something like that.  I can hit the dashboards in one "dashboard". 

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2020

Hm, you can get the list(not cards-view) of your favourite dashboards.

Check it here:

For Server/DC - jira-url/secure/ConfigurePortalPages.jspa?view=favourites

For Cloud - jira-url/jira/dashboards?page=1&selectedGroup=anything&selectedProject=anything&sortKey=favourite&sortOrder=ASC

If you find a dashboard you like, click the star icon next to its name to add it to your favorite dashboards list. You can also add the default dashboard to your favorites list so it's easily available to you.  

Like Christoph Schaub likes this

Suggest an answer