It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Creation of custom Dashboard

Manoj m I'm New Here Sep 13, 2020

Hi All!

We are using Confluence Cloud.

We would like to make a Dashboard with:

1) No. of Spaces (in numerical).

2) a list of recently created spaces (recent 5).

3) List of all the spaces (Macro available) containing (nested) recent 10 pages created in all of them and also displaying total no of pages per space.

4) A list of all attachments & attachment size.

5) Space metrics - Administrators, type, status.

6) A filter by categories, status, type.

7) recently deleted / archived pages (recent 10). 

Can these be made available in the dashboard? I'm not able to see any macro for these. 
Please guide me how to make this type of dashboard.

Thanks in Advance

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

@Manoj m  - it appears the analytics that you are looking for might only be available if you have Confluence Premium.

This chart shows analytics are available with that package.  https://maureaux.atlassian.net/wiki/admin/auditlogging.action

This page breaks down what is available with each package a bit more: https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/learn-about-confluence-cloud-plans/

I looked for an app in the marketplace.  There is one for server that would do 95% of what you have listed.  For cloud the apps are focusing on page view, more than counts. 

0 votes

@Manoj m - Thanks for your question! @Dan Wilson is correct. Much of this data can be found in Confluence Cloud Premium. You can also export analytics data in Premium to a spreadsheet to create a custom report. 

Our product team is interested in learning more about your use case @Manoj m so please share more detail about what you're trying to solve for if you can.

Also! Keep your eyes out for our webinar scheduled for Oct. 13 where Confluence Cloud Premium's Product Manager, Hilary Dubin, will demonstrate the analytics features and answer questions.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Asked in Feedback & Announcements

We want to talk to customers who have received 'non-technical' help from Atlassian Support

Hi Atlassian Community! Have you ever reached out to Atlassian for any non-technical related questions? Maybe you had a question about a bill, or needed help with account management, or had a licen...

321 views 2 21
View question

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you