Couldn't use 'Browse to a project' shortcut 'g' then 'p'

Shyam V S January 21, 2020

I want to switch to a different Jira project. When I use 'g' and then 'p' most of the times it reloads the page I'm on or goes to the 'boards' page of the project. I'm not able to select and switch to a different project

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 21, 2020

Hi @Shyam V S

G+P takes you to the most recent project you are viewing; much like G+I takes you to the base issue search page.

You can select another project via the browse projects page - this will be either:

• Cloud: Go to the magnifying glass icon on the left-hand navigation bar - to view all projects (rather than just recent in this list) press the "Projects" button near the bottom. 
  • Server: On the top navigation bar, select Projects > View All Projects

You can also use the search bar in either instance to locate a project - use the keyboard shortcut "/" to activate search.

Ste

Shyam V S January 21, 2020

@Stephen Wright _Elabor8_Thanks for the explanation, now I understand. The label for the shortcut 'Browse to a project' is a bit misleading(atleast for me). I'll use the "/". Thanks again for clarifying the behaviour.

Suggest an answer