Could you please correct the resolution/update icons for the dropdown when create a new element

Victoriia Ped November 20, 2020

When creating a new element from the Backlog view the task and bug icons have a different resolution. Could you please have a look at this, please?

thanks in advance! 

Screenshot 2020-11-20 at 16.01.28.png 

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2020

Hi Victoriia,

welcome to the Atlassian Community!

this looks not how it should be. Is this happening at once or have there been changes lately to the icons or your system?

Do you have the possibility to cross check with a different browser (firefox, chrome) is the icons are also displayed wrong in them?

I could also image that clearing the cache of your browser could have a positive effect - so that the image files are loaded fresh from the web.

Please check and let us know if it helped.

Cheers,
Daniel

Victoriia Ped January 12, 2021

hello Daniel and happy new year :)

I have tried everything you mentioned and here is a bit of more info regarding my question.

I have MacBookPro with macOS Catalina, version 10.15.7

I have tried on:

- Chrome Version 87.0.4280.88;

- Firefox 84.0 (64-bit);

- Safari Version 14.0.2 (15610.3.7.1.10, 15610);

Also, tried clearing browser cache. The problem is reproducible for me on all 3 browsers. 

Hope this helps :)

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2021

Hi Victoriia,

thanks a lot - I wish you also a happy new year!

Could you please navigate to "Issue Types" (Cog-Admin-Icon >> Issues >> Issue types) and click there on "Edit" to choose and save a different icon?
(the direct link is https://TheNameOfYourVeryOwnSiteGoesHere.atlassian.net/secure/admin/ViewIssueTypes.jspa)

After having done this for "bug" and "task" you can choose it back (don't forget to save). Hopefully this "refreshed" some things in background.

Please note you would have to speak to your local Jira administrator in case you do not have administrator permissions yourself.

Please do let us know if it helped.

Cheers,
Daniel

Suggest an answer