Can not comment or answer some question: see only rotated circle

Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 5, 2016

Hi everybody.

Some times I can not to comment or add new aswer for certain questions. I tried Chrome and IE11 to do this. Here are some exmples: 

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/38847341

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/38846776

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 5, 2016

Not really an answer, but it does seem to be a bug in Questions/Confluence here.  I get the same, almost always on comments.

A workaround that usually works (but needs you to have answered or commented on it already, or be a power-user who can edit other people's stuff) - once you get the spinny wheel, go back up the question to a previous entry and click "edit", let that screen render, and then cancel the edit.  The answer/comment option then seems to work.  Sometimes, you have to use "save" rather than cancel, but most of the time cancel fixes it.

Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2016

Thank you. I risen a tiket for this.

1 vote
Monique Khairuliana
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 7, 2016

This is a bug that is exist in the Confluence Questions version that Atlassian Answers is currently on:

The workaround would be to truncate the link of the affected page

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events