Atlassian powerpoint template

Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2020

Hi all

Is there somewhere an Atlassian powerpoint template?

I would like to make a Confluence presentation. For that I wanted to use the styling and design of Atlassian. I know, there is the design website with all the informations (atlassian.design). I just get the color blue and the confluence logo. What I'm missing is the font (Charlie Sans). 

It would be cool if there is a powerpoint template. 

Thanks for any informations.

Regards, Dominic

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alison
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 7, 2020

Hi @Dominic Lagger ,

Send @Bridget bsauer@atlassian.com an email and she'll send you an Atlassian Powerpoint template.

Cheers,

Alison

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 6, 2020

Hi @Alison ! I'd like that presentation, as well as the fonts. Is it ok if I also send an email to Bridget as well?

Cheers,

Alex

APRAJITA BADOLA August 1, 2021

Is this only for Atlassian employees?? I also want to create a powerpoint in Confluence.

Sadly I can only insert a powerpoint. But if i insert, the links in powerpoint stops working

0 votes
Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2023

Is there still a way to get some Atlassian themed PPT templates?  I want to create some good training material for my team using ppt

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events