It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Article marked as spam

Hello,

My first article was marked as spam and think I know the reason - it had too many tags. I've changed it and would like the Community team to review it and hopefully release it to the public.

Link: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-articles/How-to-write-effective-test-preconditions-with-TestFLO/ba-p/924397

Kind regards,

Marcin

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Miles B_ Atlassian Team Oct 25, 2018

Hey @Marcin Żurawiecki - Looks like it was tagged under Confluence. Please post it in the "Marketplace apps" section, and then feel free to cross-post to Jira. 

Hi Miles,

In this case it's true - this article has nothing to do with Confluence. But it's great to know, that I can cross-post this kind of articles to Jira! Thanks for the information.

Kind regards,
Marcin

Miles B_ Atlassian Team Oct 25, 2018

And to clarify, by "cross-post" I really just mean you can add additional, related tags after it's posted (i.e. don't post the same article twice). But please make sure it's primary post location is in "Marketplace apps."

Of course, that's crystal clear :)

Miles B_ Atlassian Team Nov 08, 2018

Hmm I'm not seeing it marked as spam on my end (but I might not have the right permissions)? I recommend reaching out to @Monique vdB if the problem persists.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Asked in Feedback & Announcements

We want to talk to customers who have received 'non-technical' help from Atlassian Support

Hi Atlassian Community! Have you ever reached out to Atlassian for any non-technical related questions? Maybe you had a question about a bill, or needed help with account management, or had a licen...

284 views 2 20
View question

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you