Article marked as spam

Marcin Żurawiecki
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 25, 2018

Hello,

My first article was marked as spam and think I know the reason - it had too many tags. I've changed it and would like the Community team to review it and hopefully release it to the public.

Link: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-articles/How-to-write-effective-test-preconditions-with-TestFLO/ba-p/924397

Kind regards,

Marcin

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Miles B.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 25, 2018

Hey @Marcin Żurawiecki - Looks like it was tagged under Confluence. Please post it in the "Marketplace apps" section, and then feel free to cross-post to Jira. 

Marcin Żurawiecki
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 25, 2018

Hi Miles,

In this case it's true - this article has nothing to do with Confluence. But it's great to know, that I can cross-post this kind of articles to Jira! Thanks for the information.

Kind regards,
Marcin

Miles B.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 25, 2018

And to clarify, by "cross-post" I really just mean you can add additional, related tags after it's posted (i.e. don't post the same article twice). But please make sure it's primary post location is in "Marketplace apps."

Marcin Żurawiecki
Marketplace Partner
October 25, 2018

Of course, that's crystal clear :)

0 votes
Karolina Lasoń [Deviniti]
Marketplace Partner
November 8, 2018
Miles B.
Atlassian Team
November 8, 2018

Hmm I'm not seeing it marked as spam on my end (but I might not have the right permissions)? I recommend reaching out to @Monique vdB if the problem persists.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events