It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Answers not displayed

Hello guys,

There are several threads i'm interested in but even if the question seems to have answers and comments, whenever i open a thread it has no response. I juste see the topic and the body, but no answers at all. All threads have this issue.

I'm logged with my user.

Any clue ?

Thanks in advance,

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hello everyone,

This was confirmed as an issue yesterday, and should now be resolved. Could you confirm if you are now seeing the missing answers, @valentin lourteau @CrazyAs5assin?

Shannon

Yes able to view today. great work  .thanks 

Like Shannon Spaniol likes this

Thank you for confirming. If you notice any reoccurrence of this behavior in the future, please let us know!

Shannon

I am having same problem

There's hope, i can see your answer !

I've raised that issue also with Atlassian, more people are experiencing that problem and they're looking for a solution.

Like Shannon Spaniol likes this

Hi Valentin,

I noticed the same issue, and I've reported it. I'll update when I hear anything about it!

Shannon

Like # people like this

Facing same issue. Even answers to my previous questions are missing

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Feedback & Announcements

Mindville is joining the Atlassian Family!

Stora nyheter! We are excited to announce that Atlassian has acquired Mindville, an asset and configuration management company based in Sweden. Many of you are already familiar with Mindville. They d...

566 views 5 25
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you