Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Feedback is Needed! Join Us and Advise Our Atlassian Website Research Team

Hello Atlassian Community! As a quick re-introduction, my name is Keri and I’m on Atlassian’s Enterprise Cloud product marketing team. Today, we’re hoping to connect with a few of you to help us with a research project we’re conducting. Our Research and BXP teams are looking to host some customer interviews with the hopes of better understanding your experiences on Atlassian.com - specifically, the buying journey, your perceptions, pain points and more.

If this is something that interests you, let us know if you’re willing to connect! Leave a comment below to join the research team and we’ll work to schedule a session to chat.

Talk soon,

Keri

PS - if you're interested in all things Enterprise, check out our Enterprise Group + join in on the conversation. 

3 comments

lececere September 10, 2019

Hi Keri,

I'd be interested in providing feedback.

Thanks for asking.

Laurie

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 10, 2019

Hi Keri,

I'm willing to connect regarding this.

Keri Miriello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 10, 2019

Thank you for responding! It would be helpful to have some details about you and your organization.  If you are using Atlassian Cloud or Server products - or a mixture of both - and have over 1000 users, please respond to my comment with your company name and email address, so my colleague can reach out to you. 

Thanks again,

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events