Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would be possible to have ITSM in "Interests" topics?

Patricia Francezi
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2021

I miss ITSM topic in Interests area to share how Jira Service Management users apply their processess and workflows, or their chalenges.

May I suggest this topic creation? It would be great be part of it, help and learn from other IT Service Managers!

2 comments

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2021

This would be awesome! i'm even wondering if this would need to limited to IT Service Management or just Service Management to include business as well.

But ITSM and the implementation of all the methodologies/processes would be a perfect start :)

Like Patricia Francezi likes this
Patricia Francezi
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 4, 2021

Loved it!

At the end, every management can be applied.

Patricia Francezi
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 24, 2021

@Bridget can you take a look on this one?

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events