When writing an answer, disable the answer button.

Randy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2018

In each post there is a text box for typing an answer, If you write your answer and accidentally click on the "Answer" button above the box, the textbox will be cleared. 

It would be nice if the answer button is disabled when you click into the text box.

3 comments

Comment

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 22, 2018

Thanks for the suggestion, @Randy! Good one!

Deleted user June 4, 2018

I have fallen into this trap myself :( 

Randy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2018

Hah yeah.  It's so painful.  Just before i put up this post, I had written a long answer to one of the posts here and it got wiped out when i clicked the wrong button. 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 4, 2018

Ugh. :( 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
June 13, 2018

@Randy, just heard from our developer extraordinaire @max that he was able to fix this! The fix should be pushed out to production with our next release. 

Thanks for making the suggestion!

Randy
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 14, 2018

Thank you!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events