We’re making changes to your customer feedback experience and need your help

Viewing page 2 of 2

34 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Caroline Maillols [Mah-yols]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 24, 2020

Hey @Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_ thank you very much for your response. I can assure you that we are listening. We hear the frustration and our goal with this conversation is to understand where it is coming from and what you would like to see happening differently to change this sentiment. 

When you say:

I would like to hear a breakdown from a product leader on how they make their decisions for the roadmap.  I have asked and they have said that JAC was only 1 part, but then were vague about the other sources. 

We’d love to know a bit more about why this would be important to you, Susan? 🙂

0 votes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 24, 2020

Thanks @John Funk , we definitely don't see your responses as "rambling" :) and we highly appreciate the time you spend on this thread. I can assure you that we (the team) is reading each word enthusiastically.

When you say:

Most companies do not provide a direct medium to vote on their products like Atlassian has done with JAC. So definitely kudos for that. But I don't know that I really see that any differently from companies sending out surveys or taking polls. 

Could you please elaborate a bit on this? What does make it the same or different?

0 votes
Andrew Mainland June 23, 2020

The other bug was a  dashboard widget that doesn't work. I think perhaps you folks have deleted it. I no longer see it. so +1 there

0 votes
Atlassian Team
June 23, 2020

We’d love to hear from others in the Community too. Is your experience similar to John’s?

0 votes
Atlassian Team
June 23, 2020

Wow! Thank you, @John Funk ! That is an incredibly thought-provoking response. Thank you for taking the time to tell us!

You’re highly engaged in both JAC and Community. I’d love to know what you believe makes JAC the more tangible avenue for requesting feedback and changes, versus Community?

You’re absolutely right when you mention Atlassian needs to get better at sharing decisions, especially those that may be unpopular. I’d love to know what in your opinion is a good way to deliver bad news such as the decision that we won’t be going ahead with a popular suggestion?

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 22, 2020

@Andrew Mainland  - Can you share links to the two bugs your reported?

0 votes
Andrew Mainland June 22, 2020

Maybe take a look at the community posts and take a stab at some of the bug reported there? I've posted two now. The first was broken in 2015 the second just a few days ago. Perhaps 5 years later I can look back on this post and wonder why we ever stayed with you guys.

0 votes
Zoe Green
Atlassian Team
June 18, 2020

Hi @John Funk , @Darin Klein , @Russell Zera  , @LarryBrock We loved your input in @anu's AMA and would love to hear more from you about how Atlassian manages feedback. Anything you might like to share here?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events