• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

Unhappy with being dropped off in community forums for support

A small, verifiable, repeatable bug has been interrupting my flow the past week in Confluence. With most companies, I can email a bug report using "info@" or "support@" <company.com>.

I spent a quick minute writing up a bug report, and tried emailing support@atlassian.com. I got a robo message telling me to go to the forums.

I get to the forums and find this endless stream of content that I need to apply filters to in order to find anything. I expected to find clearly delineated content areas pertaining to each type of forum.

I then discover there is a bug tracker Jira board, but I cannot post to it; trying to create an issue redirects me back to the community forums. Back to square one. So close!

Paying customers ought to have better access to personalized support. Most companies assign some kind of customer advocate or customer rep as a point of contact. This method of crowd-sourcing tech support doesn't just save money -- in my opinion, it puts on a bad appearance.

What could have been a quick 5-minute email has now devolved into 45 minutes of time-wasting, and given the inefficiency of this process, it lowers my confidence that Atlassian is the right solutions provider for my team.

1 comment

@Mehron Kugler Have you tried to contact Atlassian using their Contact Support link? https://support.atlassian.com/contact/

That's what I use when I need to contact support, and I've always had success using it. 

I understand that the process for contacting support might be different for different companies, but I wasn't aware that Atlassian had an email option. I'd encourage you to fill out the form and see if that leads to the help you need.

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Feedback & Announcements

Developer Day is next week – check out the agenda!

Hey there, community! Hope everyone is well and safe! ✨ The last few months have been busy – especially with the judging + picking of our Codegeist 2020 winners, the launch of Atlassian Ventures, a...

220 views 1 7
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you