The power of the magic wand…

Kevan Lin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 28, 2017

Did I get your attention with my catchy title? :) I'm not really going to talk about a magic wand, but I'm going to give you a magic wand instead. Sorta. 

As the designer for this community, I'm looking for ways to understand how you use the community, could you take a few minutes and complete a task?

Wave the magic wand

2 comments

Maarten Cautreels
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 28, 2017

Hi Kevan,

You're link goes to the form about Ranking Homepage Elements. :-)

The main thing I'd love is a way to go from unanswered question to unanswered question either in all collection or in one collection.

It would be great to just cycle through the questions and answer any you can and skipping anything you can't answer. :-) 

Best,

Maarten

Kevan Lin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 29, 2017

It does :) Thanks for noticing. I didn't mean to bait and switch, but wanted to find a way to get people to see and participate in this little survey. 

The main thing I'd love is a way to go from unanswered question to unanswered question either in all collection or in one collection.

ohh, that's very interesting. Although this could be endless, no? Would you want it to be capped to the questions that were submitted in the previous 24 hours? 

Maarten Cautreels (Belgium) September 29, 2017

It could be endless, maybe it should remember the read/skipped questions? 

MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 29, 2017

I've submitted my thoughts, but the format is very difficult. It's like doing a sudoku to provide feedback: clock one radio button so that it is unique in each row and column. Sudoku, but not as fun!

Kevan Lin
Atlassian Team
September 29, 2017

I know :( it's the only way that I could set up something in Google Forms that resembles a stack/rank. Doing a quick search on the Google groups shows that they aren't investing in making that feature more intuitive. Thanks for completing the Sodoku though, appreciate it!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events