New Power Up to mirror cards on Trello

Laura Di Costanzo February 27, 2019

We are opening a new power up in beta for Trello and we are looking for beta users to get early feedback. Mirror will allow you to sync specific cards from one board to another without leaving the board you work in everyday.

If you’re interested, sign up below and we'll take care of getting you access. And if you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer :) 

Thank you! 
Laura, Product Manager at Unito

2 comments

Zak Laughton
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 3, 2019

This looks really cool! I can think of a few use cases I've had in the past where this would have been very useful for me.

Like Laura Di Costanzo likes this
elise_williams March 11, 2019

I signed up for the beta on your site. Do you have an estimated timetable for when the beta will be available?

Thank you!

Ghiona Tamir -Unito-
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 12, 2019

Hey Elise, just wanted to let you know that our Mirror Power-Up is now live! Give it a try and let us know what you think.

Cheers

Deleted user May 3, 2019

I was so excited to see this power up! However,  when i tried it i couldn't get my checklists to sync which is a huge problem for me and my team. The pricing was also a big tur off, as a trello business user i dont want to have to pay for each power up. Seems like its a good start but still not perfect.  

Ghiona Tamir -Unito-
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 6, 2019

Hey @[deleted]

I'm sorry to hear your syncs weren't working the way you needed them to. 

Our team can help you figure out what the issue was with your checklists if you shoot us a message at mirror-support@unito.io.

As for pricing, what plan were you looking at? 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events