Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Message View and Code Block is too narrow

The no-format or code-block are useless when someone is asking for support (aka the starter licenses). 

On my 15" MBP, the view is 435 pixels wide, and most of the users stack trace is not visible. 

image.png

It's terrible difficult to support. 

1 comment

Monique vdB Community Manager Oct 16, 2017

I believe @Tyler T and @Test User KL are working on editor updates and perhaps can weigh in here!

Kevan Lin Atlassian Team Oct 17, 2017

Thank you @Steven Behnke for raising this! I am actively looking at this issue and I totally agree that the widths are not ideal. There's a number of ways to attack this issue and I'm looking at all of them. 

For some formality, could you create a Jira ticket on our public Jira for community? Thanks!

Also would it be okay if I reach out to directly when it's time to look at some possible solutions?

Thank you. I've raised this as https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/COMMUNITY-141. I'm happy to work with you directly as well, 100%.

Kevan Lin Atlassian Team Oct 19, 2017

Awesome! Thanks for creating the ticket.

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Announcements

How to become a Rising Star! ⭐️

tl;dr?  Answer questions on community and start getting them accepted by other users.  Here's an article on finding questions to answer, a guide to writing A+ answers, and free trainin...

209 views 4 14
Read article

Atlassian Community Events