Message View and Code Block is too narrow

Steven Behnke Community Champion Oct 16, 2017

The no-format or code-block are useless when someone is asking for support (aka the starter licenses). 

On my 15" MBP, the view is 435 pixels wide, and most of the users stack trace is not visible. 

image.png

It's terrible difficult to support. 

1 comment

I believe @Tyler Tadej and @Kevan Lin are working on editor updates and perhaps can weigh in here!

Kevan Lin Atlassian Team Oct 17, 2017

Thank you @Steven Behnke for raising this! I am actively looking at this issue and I totally agree that the widths are not ideal. There's a number of ways to attack this issue and I'm looking at all of them. 

For some formality, could you create a Jira ticket on our public Jira for community? Thanks!

Also would it be okay if I reach out to directly when it's time to look at some possible solutions?

Steven Behnke Community Champion Oct 17, 2017

Thank you. I've raised this as https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/COMMUNITY-141. I'm happy to work with you directly as well, 100%.

Kevan Lin Atlassian Team Oct 19, 2017

Awesome! Thanks for creating the ticket.

Comment

Community showcase
Published Aug 10, 2018 in Feedback & Announcements

August 2018 Community Awards

I'm so excited that it's time for another round of Community Content Awards! I really love the opportunity to recognize some of the awesome Community Champions and community members who are...

1,307 views 28 28
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you