Message View and Code Block is too narrow

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2017

The no-format or code-block are useless when someone is asking for support (aka the starter licenses). 

On my 15" MBP, the view is 435 pixels wide, and most of the users stack trace is not visible. 

image.png

It's terrible difficult to support. 

1 comment

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 16, 2017

I believe @Tyler T and @Test User KL are working on editor updates and perhaps can weigh in here!

Kevan Lin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 17, 2017

Thank you @Steven F Behnke for raising this! I am actively looking at this issue and I totally agree that the widths are not ideal. There's a number of ways to attack this issue and I'm looking at all of them. 

For some formality, could you create a Jira ticket on our public Jira for community? Thanks!

Also would it be okay if I reach out to directly when it's time to look at some possible solutions?

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 17, 2017

Thank you. I've raised this as https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/COMMUNITY-141. I'm happy to work with you directly as well, 100%.

Kevan Lin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 19, 2017

Awesome! Thanks for creating the ticket.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events