Degraded performance Customers may experience intermittent errors using Community search. Our platform vendor is investigating.
We're still researching this issue and all possible reasons for this. The DKIM record was corrected on May 12. If you haven't been getting any email, can you let us know:
1. Did anything change for this pre-and post May 12?
2. Have you checked your spam folder since that time?
3. Have you confirmed that your notifications under your profile are not turned off? See screenshot below.
4. Are you based in the U.S.?
5. What email client are you using?
6. Have you seen this issue with multiple community emails?
Thanks for any input in helping us troubleshoot, and our continued apologies for these issues!
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
...badge on their profile and a special message in the mail. Congratulations to all our award winners, and a heartfelt thank you for being the heart and soul of Atlassian Community over the past year....
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs