We're still researching this issue and all possible reasons for this. The DKIM record was corrected on May 12. If you haven't been getting any email, can you let us know:
1. Did anything change for this pre-and post May 12?
2. Have you checked your spam folder since that time?
3. Have you confirmed that your notifications under your profile are not turned off? See screenshot below.
4. Are you based in the U.S.?
5. What email client are you using?
6. Have you seen this issue with multiple community emails?
Thanks for any input in helping us troubleshoot, and our continued apologies for these issues!
Ready for another challenge? This month we're challenging you to share your knowledge and answer questions. We're calling it Knowvember! (And by we, I mean me. You can blame me.) To earn this ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs