We're still researching this issue and all possible reasons for this. The DKIM record was corrected on May 12. If you haven't been getting any email, can you let us know:
1. Did anything change for this pre-and post May 12?
2. Have you checked your spam folder since that time?
3. Have you confirmed that your notifications under your profile are not turned off? See screenshot below.
4. Are you based in the U.S.?
5. What email client are you using?
6. Have you seen this issue with multiple community emails?
Thanks for any input in helping us troubleshoot, and our continued apologies for these issues!
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Are you going to Summit this year? Because I am! And so are a bunch of Community Champions, AUG Leaders, AUG Members, and Atlassians! And I will have Community swag for you at our booth. An...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs