If you were or are not getting your email notifications...

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 22, 2017

We're still researching this issue and all possible reasons for this.  The DKIM record was corrected on May 12.  If you haven't been getting any email, can you let us know:

1.  Did anything change for this pre-and post May 12?

2. Have you checked your spam folder since that time?

3. Have you confirmed that your notifications under your profile are not turned off? See screenshot below.

unsubscribed.png

4. Are you based in the U.S.? 

5. What email client are you using?

6. Have you seen this issue with multiple community emails?

Thanks for any input in helping us troubleshoot, and our continued apologies for these issues!

2 comments

Maarten Cautreels
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 22, 2017

Hi Monique,

1. I've been receiving email notifications from at least a couple of weeks before the 12th of may (although it's hard to say I receive everything, it certainly feels like it)
  2. Nope, checked it now and couldn't find any Community emails
  3. Email notifications are turned on

Extra: I'm using Gmail as my email provider :-)

Best,

Maarten

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 22, 2017

Thanks Maarten, I added your bonus question to the list :) 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 22, 2017
  1. Nope, still nothing here
  2. Yes, as I'm hoping something gets through - even if it gets spam filtered, I can amend that.  I check regularly.
  3. Definitely all enabled
  4. No, UK.  Just to confuse it a bit more, my email service is owned by a German company
  5. Several - Mac Mail sometimes, but a mix of Typeapp on a 'phone, Rainloop on a server and Thunderbird on another device
  6. I get no mail at all from the community.  I get Atlassian email shots, invites to AUGs, mail from the developer fora, and the emails you've sent me directly.  It is just the community that nothing arrives from.
Monique vdB
Community Manager
May 22, 2017

@Nic, wondering if you change the email address you're using for your community account, if that helps you. I understand if you don't want to go through the pain of that :)

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events