High fives for our amazing answerers!

Viewing page 2 of 4

78 comments

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new comments.

Post a new discussion

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 19, 2021

Hi @Monique vdB I just observed that I received 5 accepted answers. So, what's the badge as per this article!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 19, 2021

@G subramanyam hi! There is no badge for 5 accepted answers just a high five shoutout. The next badge is Rising Star, which usually arrives at approximately 7 accepted answers :) 

Like G subramanyam likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 21, 2021

Thank you @Monique vdB I got the "raising star" badge and added to my profile. Looking ahead to hit next level badge.

Could you let me know what the "badge name" and what's the eligibility?

Like Monique vdB likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 20, 2021

fiveclub.gif

Happy Wednesday, Atlassian Community! It's time to give a shoutout to the fabulous folks who have achieved five accepted answers on the community.  We have a long list of people today who have reached this milestone! Each answer helps around 200 people per week.  So this high five is on behalf of a whole lot of people who appreciate your helpful contributions. Thank you, and keep up the amazing work!

@Cody C. , @nmenere , @Pramodh M , @Darryl Lee , @Thiago Masutti , @Kristina Radeva , @Dar Kronenblum , @Irene and @Mike Harrison _The Plugin People_ We appreciate you all 💚

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 20, 2021

Congratulations Everyone! Way to go!

Like # people like this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2021

Congrats everyone!!

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 20, 2021

Thank you @Monique vdB !

Congrats Everyone!!

Thanks,
Pramodh

Darryl Lee
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 20, 2021

Thanks @Monique vdB - great work everyone!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
January 27, 2021

hfgif.gif

I have no idea what is going on in this gif but man this is an enthusiastic high five! This captures my enthusiasm for this week's high fivees, the folks who have reached the milestone of providing five accepted answers to the Atlassian Community. Thank you heart and congratulations to: 

@Paloma Fondon Araujo , @Benjamin Paton@Ash Pitt and @Fede Baronti -Deiser- ! 

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 27, 2021

Great work everyone!  Way to go!

Like Stuart Capel - London likes this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 27, 2021

Well done everyone!!

Ash Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 27, 2021

thanks-a-bunch.gif
Thanks a bunch!

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
January 28, 2021

@Ash Pitt okay this gif is also amazing

Like Ash Pitt likes this
Ash Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 31, 2021

Cheers @Monique vdB I spent the better part of a work day selecting it. Actually not really - however a funny random story, my 1 and a half year old was waving to the GIF and shouting "Hello" - so it must be pretty engaging. 

That is all.

homer.gif

Monique vdB
Community Manager
February 1, 2021

@Ash Pitt 🤣🤣🤣 

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 27, 2021

Congrats Everyone :-)

Keep the momentum going...

Paloma Fondon Araujo
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 27, 2021

Thanks to all!! 💙

Sudarshan
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 1, 2021

congratulations :) 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
February 3, 2021

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif

Happy Wednesday! It's our day to celebrate some amazing folks who have gotten at least five of their answers accepted. Come on down @Gareth Cantrell , @John Chin and @WW! Thank you all so much for your time, your contributions, and your brainpower. Y'all are awesome. yellow-star

And for you and anyone else who may be interested, The ABCs of Becoming a Community Leader webinar is coming up on 16 February at 3PM CET! Read more about it here or use this link to RSVP.  Answering questions and having them accepted is a great step towards becoming a leader, so join and find out what it's all about!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 3, 2021

Awesome work everyone!

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 4, 2021

Congratulations!!!!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
February 10, 2021

wasab i.gif

Happy high five day! Today we are celebrating another handful (see what I did there) of users who have achieved the milestone of five accepted answers. Between them, they have submitted 107 great answers, viewed over 15,000 times. No wonder we like to take a moment out from our Wednesdays to appreciate them! 

@Rob Horan @Kit Friend @David Michelson @John Chin and @Owen Wallis thank you all so much, and a big community high five to each of you. You rock! 

Also for all you future Community Leaders out there, don't forget The ABCs of Becoming a Community Leader webinar is coming up on 16 February at 3PM CET! Read more about it here or use this link to RSVP.  😉

See you next week!

Like # people like this
David Michelson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 17, 2021

Thank you!!! Happy to help our wonderful users 😊

Monique vdB
Community Manager
February 18, 2021

highfive2.gif

Goooooood morning or afternoon or evening or night, community! It's Wednesday again (yes I know it's not Wednesday anymore, just work with me here) and time to give some high fives to the folks who have hit the five accepted answers milestone this week.

We would love to know what brought you here and what motivates you to help our community! What are your goals? We love giving back to our answerers, so tell us what we can do to help you along the journey.  

@Craig Schwarze _ProjectBalm_@Steven Mustari @Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows @Katerina Rudkovskaya [Stiltsoft] and @Aiden Marriott you all are much appreciated. Keep up the amazing work!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 18, 2021

Great work everyone!

Katerina Rudkovskaya [Stiltsoft]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 19, 2021

Thanks @Monique vdB
Congrats everyone!

Aiden Marriott
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 20, 2021

Thanks @Monique vdB .  I do it purely for the glamour and the glory. 

Also I'm just one of those guys so nice I give people directions even though I have no idea where they are going.

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
February 20, 2021

lol @Aiden Marriott you fit right in :) future community leader in the making, I can feel it. 

Like # people like this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 22, 2021

Congratulations everyone!!

Sudarshan
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 22, 2021

Congratulation :D :D :D ..!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
February 24, 2021

hfhfhf.gif

Two fantastic people have earned high fives this week for helping the community on their Atlassian Community Journey. (Did you know there was a journey? Well now you do.)  Thank you thank you thank you to @Amit Kumar and @Sreerampavankumar Govindarajula! This high five is just for you. 

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
February 24, 2021

I also want to encourage some folks who have had 4 accepted answers for a while. Just one more and this high five could be yours. Did I mention there's a whole journey thing? Don't miss your chance: @Matthew Dell @Zaldy Parian @Nikola @chris.reyes @Manuel Galván @Mark Davies @[deleted] @sgole and @chare!

(Need help finding questions to answer? How to find questions to answer!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 24, 2021

Congrats to those of you who hit 5 answers!

For those of you who are close keep going you're almost there!

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 3, 2021

dumband.gif

Time for another edition of high fives, and today I present a Dumb and Dumber gif as a bonus. Did anyone else quote this movie constantly growing up? "We have no money, we have no jobs, our pets' heads are falling off..." It was a favorite in our house for sure. 

This week's high fivees, however, are neither dumb nor dumber.  They are people who have provided at least 5 accepted answers in the community! As I love to mention, each accepted answer is seen by thousands of people.  So every one is hugely impactful!

This week, our love and appreciation are going out to @Albert Manuel , @WW ,  @chris.reyes@Alex Cumberland , @[deleted] and @Lara!  Chris and Richard, you both accepted the challenge last week and get bonus points* for that to boot.  

*I have no points to give out but you definitely get bonus points in my heart. 

Thank you all so much for your efforts! 

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 3, 2021

Great work everyone!  Way to be awesome!

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 4, 2021

Congrats everyone!!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 10, 2021

highfi.gif

Hello friends and happy Wednesday! This week we are celebrating a few more people who have crossed the magical threshhold of five accepted answers.  That means they are smart and gosh darnit, people like them. Thanks a million this week to @frother@robert.nadon and @David Sumlin! Keep up the great work. 

(P.S. We still have Cloudies! Yes! So keep answering questions and you might earn one.) 

Like Liam Green likes this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 12, 2021

Congrats to all!  The Cloudie is too cute - everyone should aim for it!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 17, 2021

hf.gif

Hello friends! It is the day where we give high fives to some very special community members, those who have reached a milestone and provided 5 accepted solutions to their fellow community users. 

@Dave Elkan @carlos_fernandez @Sri Kumar and @Kate Kabir are the lucky winners this week! What do they get? Appreciation! Glory! The satisfaction of knowing they've helped hundreds of users! And a virtual high five. 

Thank you all for being the best of the best. 

Like # people like this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 17, 2021

Congrats everyone!  Keep up the good work!

Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 18, 2021

Thank you @Monique vdB  and @Liam Green 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 24, 2021

hfbgm.gif

Yes! It's time for another round of high fives where we shoutout the folks who have provided at least 5 accepted answers to our community since last Wednesday.

How rare is this achievement? Well, we had over 33,000 people register for community this week, and we are high fiving a mere 0.02% of them. Not 2%, not 0.2%, but 0.02%!  That's how special these people are. So a huge high five and thank you to: @Mac S (love your avatar choice, Mac), @Ilze Leite-Apine , @Justin Thomas , @Michael Woffenden @Seon Shakespeare (any relation?) and @Benz Kek _Adaptavist_ ! 

Thank you all so much for being here and being a part of community. Are these folks future Community Leaders? They may just be. 

Like # people like this
Sudarshan
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 24, 2021

Wow awesome .!
Keep it going...ing...ing...ing...!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 24, 2021

Great work everyone!

Mac S
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 24, 2021

Thanks @Monique vdB  @Jimmy Seddon @Sudarshan for the recognition. It will definitely keep us motivated and make journey enjoyable.

Regards.

Like # people like this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 25, 2021

Keep up the good work everyone!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 31, 2021

melhf.gif

Hello hello hello! And welcome to another week of high fives. Before we pass out the high fives, I wanted to alert you all to an webinar for aspiring Community Leaders! If you're interested in learning more about the program, join @Isha for Collaborative Leadership: Becoming a successful Atlassian Community Leader on April 20th. 

And now on to the congratulations. High fives go out to the folks who have provided at least five accepted answers on community as of this week.  We love these folks because:

A) Their answers are viewed by thousands of people
B) They generously use their expertise to help others
C) They are the smartest smartypantses around

Of course by now you probably know the answer is D) All of the above. So thanks a million to @Peter Reiser @Ram Kumar Aravindakshan _Adaptavist_ @Rawan Bardini @Adam _SoftwarePlant_ @Hakan Bahadir and @Max Lim _Adaptavist_. You are the greatest! 

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 31, 2021

Awesome work everyone!

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 1, 2021

Great work everyone!  Keep it up!

@Monique vdB nice little nod to a British favourite in your gif!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 1, 2021

@Liam Green yes I miss Mel and Sue! And Sandi too! :) 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 7, 2021

Hello friends and welcome to another edition of high fives. Warm up your high-fiving fingers, because we have another batch of astounding, amazing, absolutely fabulous people to appreciate this week.

larpfive.gif

They have provided at least 5 accepted answers, which means they are on their way to becoming Rising Stars and maybe even Community Leaders!  (Don't forget there's still time to RSVP for Collaborative Leadership: Becoming a successful Atlassian Community Leader on April 20th.) 

Congratulations and thank you to the best of the best: @Vishal @Gabriel Quadros @Maria @Stanislav  and @Lih Yao Tiong .... and to Atlassian @Connor Eyles too! 

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 7, 2021

Hearty congratulations and high 5 answerers.

Like # people like this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 7, 2021

Congrats to all... good luck as you continue the journey

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 7, 2021

Congrats Everyone!  Great work!

Gabriel Quadros
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 14, 2021

Thank you and congrats to all! 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 14, 2021

giphy.gif

Time for the highest of fives to four people who made it to the top of the charts this week. These folks have provided at least five accepted answers, which means you can count on them for accuracy and helpfulness.  Have I mentioned lately that each accepted answer is viewed by thousands of people every week?

Thank you for helping thousands of our users: @[deleted] , @Kyle Foreman , @Rick Li and @David Niro !  You are all superstars!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 14, 2021

Great work everyone!

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 14, 2021

Keep up the work dear answerers, good job.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 21, 2021

turtlefive.gif

High fives are going out to two amazing people this week, rising stars who have provided at least five accepted answers to our lovely community. @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ and @arama mihai!  Thank you for sharing your expertise with our community.  Keep up the fantastic work :) 

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 21, 2021

Great work you two!

Like # people like this
Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 22, 2021

Awesome work. Congrats Everyone 

Like # people like this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 22, 2021

Thanks @Monique vdB@Jimmy Seddon and @Sri Kumar, I'm thrilled my Atlassian experience is able to help others in the community 😃 Here's to another day of doing just that!

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 28, 2021

ezgif.com-gif-maker (3).gif

Hi and five, friends! It's time for another round of high fives for our awesome community friends who have provided at least five accepted answers to our users, providing help, expertise, and peace of mind to thousands of users. (Yes, thousands.) 

This week, shoutouts to go two Atlassians and two members (maybe future Community Leaders in the making). Thank you to @Charlotte Nicolaou and @Miles B. from the Atlassian team, and @Alexey and @Roberto Miasack from the community. We appreciate you!

And hey, since you're here, why not head over to the Team 2021 group and play Bingo for fun and prizes! See you there? ;) 

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021

Amazing work everyone!  Congratulations!

Alexey
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 28, 2021

Yay! Thanks =)

High Five Fail GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Like # people like this
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021
Like Sarah Preston likes this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 29, 2021

Way to go guys!!

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021

Congratulations answerer's :) Keep going. 

Like Sarah Preston likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
May 5, 2021

alexgif.gif

I think this might be one of the only times we’ve ever had just one person getting a high five! So in honor of @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ being that person, and hitting the magical milestone of five or more accepted answers on the community, here now is a poem.

A man with initials AK
Had some answers accepted today
Confused about Jira?
He helps make things clearer
So let’s all high five him today!

Congratulations, and I hope you also enjoy the celebratory gif of my favorite pop culture Alex!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 5, 2021
Like # people like this
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 5, 2021

Thank you @Monique vdB for the awesome introduction and the brilliant poem! Here's to the first 5, and the rest of many more to come! Great community with great people!

Community Leader
Community Leader
May 5, 2021

Cheers @Jimmy Seddon

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 5, 2021

Well done @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ !

Keep up the good work

Community Leader
Community Leader
May 6, 2021

Fantastic work @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ It's great to have you in the Community 😄

Like # people like this
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 6, 2021

Cheers everybody! I'm glad to be here and part of this extraordinary community!

Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 6, 2021

@Alex Koxaras _Relational_ , Awesome Work 

Like # people like this
Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 5, 2021
Like # people like this
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 5, 2021

Thank you very much @Stuart Capel - London!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
May 12, 2021

hfhfhf.gif

Happy Wednesday, community! Time to celebrate the folks who have hit the milestone of 5 accepted answers over the last week. Over the last seven days, each accepted answer on our community was viewed an average of 1,276 times. So that's over 6,000 views for the folks on this list, just in the past week alone! 

Thank you thank you thank you for taking the time to help your fellow Atlassian users. @Mary Raleigh @John Price @Fabian Lim and @Erik Buchholz! You all are superstars. Keep up the great work! 

Like # people like this
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 12, 2021

You are welcome!

Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 13, 2021

Well done guys 👍

Monique vdB
Community Manager
May 19, 2021

katecolin.gif

Hello and welcome to another round of high fives! These go out to the folks who have reached five or more accepted answers as of this week.  Our huge thanks this week is going out to a trifecta of talent: @RPT Admin , @Rogério Paiva - Xray Xporter and @Suprija Sirikonda _Appfire_! Thank you all for your contributions, and HIGH FIVE. 

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 19, 2021

Great work everyone!  Way to go!

Like # people like this
Suprija Sirikonda _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 19, 2021

Thank you! I'm glad to be a part of this Community!!

@Monique vdB  I love your GIFs on this page!

Community Leader
Community Leader
May 20, 2021

✋High Five🤚to you all! It's great to be part of a Community where everyone takes the time to help each other!!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
May 20, 2021

@Suprija Sirikonda _Appfire_ thanks! I have a whole gif-sourcing system so I never use the same one twice 😆

Like # people like this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 21, 2021

Congrats to everyone... keep up the good work!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
May 26, 2021

veephf.gif

High five time, y'all! We're celebrating three members today who have crossed the milestone of getting five accepted answers on the community. 🎉 Thank you to @Björn Gullander @Tobias Binna and @Henri Seymour _Easy Agile_ for sharing your expertise and submitting a combined 53 answers with over 8,300 views in this past week alone! 🤯

You all have amazing skills and I hope you'll consider continuing the journey and maybe joining our  Community Leader program one of these days! In the meantime, thanks so much for helping the community with amazing answers. 💫 

Community Leader
Community Leader
May 27, 2021

You're absolutely smashing it @Björn Gullander @Tobias Binna and @Henri Seymour! Amazing work guys 🥳

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new comments.

Post a new discussion

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events