High-fives all around!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 31, 2019

high-five.png

In this post, we’re celebrating users who have gotten five accepted answers on the Atlassian Community. These folks are not only fabulous and helpful humans, they are our future Community Leaders!

• What are Community Leaders?

Check out this page for all the details on our online Community Leader program.

• What should I do if I want to become one?

Keep answering questions! Leaders don’t just provide answers, they go above and beyond. Some examples? Following up with answerers, including lots of details and screenshots, participating in our groups, getting to know users by partaking in our fun threads, or writing articles as part of our Authors program.

• Where can I find out more?

In the comments of this very post, you can meet our existing leaders and Atlassian community team and find out more about the path to leadership and its benefits. We’re happy to answer any questions you have.

In the meantime, high five to you. Let the gifs begin!

highfive.gif

79 comments

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 31, 2019
Like # people like this
Adria Alonso
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2020

Great Job!! High five!

Like Patricia Francezi likes this
Patricia Francezi
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2020

Yey! Thanks and high-fives to all!!

:) 

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2020

Congrats to all

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 31, 2019

The energy is strong with this thread already. ⚡️

giphy

Like # people like this
Nicholette Daniel July 31, 2019

High five!!

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
July 31, 2019

@Nicholette Daniel I should mention there's a bug where you need to include text along with your gif! 

Like Stephanie Grice likes this
Nicholette Daniel July 31, 2019

LOL- good to know. I just replaced it with boring ol' text "high five". #OG

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
July 31, 2019

@Nicholette Daniel hey it has its own charm. But for future reference I don't want you to be left out of the GIF fun ;) 

Radhika Vijji _Innovalog_
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 31, 2019

High five!!

Like # people like this
Boris MBOUMEHANG
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 1, 2019

High-five!!!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 1, 2019

Congrats Everyone!  You should all be proud of yourselves and what you have accomplished here!

thankyou.gif

Like # people like this
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 1, 2019

High five!!

orig.gif

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 1, 2019

Well Done!!

Like # people like this
Cody Stevens
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 1, 2019

Awesome job, high fives all around!

giphy.gif

Like # people like this
Rajesh Viswanathan
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 1, 2021

cool 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
August 1, 2019

XOsv.gif

It's going to be another long list for today since I'm going back a bit to capture all the people who crossed this milestone recently! High-fives today go to <clears throat>: @Michael Wohlgemuth@Christian_Solle@Roman Kersky@Tony Gough [Adaptavist]@OHSAKI Kengo [Ricksoft], @[deleted], @Haran Kumar@Michael Kuhl _Appfire_, @[deleted], @Bill Sheboy@Adam Wride@Ramarao Gaggara _Appfire_@Inês Silva  and @Michael Thompson. Congrats to all of you!

Like # people like this
Rajesh Viswanathan
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 1, 2021

i love this ...

Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 1, 2019

highfive.gif

I'm making a note here: huge success!

Like # people like this
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 2, 2019

Congrats and High-Five! Keep up the good work!

Like # people like this
Ramarao Gaggara _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 2, 2019

High five !!

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
August 2, 2019

highfivesbtb.gif

That's right, more high-fives going around today for people who have crossed this milestone recently!

Thank you so much for the great answers: @Huw Evans , @volkan ciftci , @Glenn Morrow , @Raimundas Juska , @Qu3ntin , @Stefan Kohler , @fjodors , @Domenico Manzo _Actonic_ , @Kris G _Alacriz_ , @Nicolas Werle _Decadis AG_ , @jndeverteuil , @rahuldanwade , @Dharma Ramos , @Thomas Buchhorn , and @Vlad[ALM Works] !!! 

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 4, 2019

Congrats and high five to y'all! 

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
August 5, 2019

internethi5.gif

Do I have more high-fives to hand out this Monday? I sure do! Thank you so much to @Anup , @E.L. Fridge;, @Mitchell Davison [EY] , @Francesc Arbó , @Johannes Buverud , @Jonathan Muse {Appfire} , @Ola_Melin , @Andrea Mendez , @Shawn Wallack , @Santwana Sarangi {Appfire} , @John Fetzik , @Natalie Paramonova _Stiltsoft_ , @Alvin and @Jason Stork!

Like # people like this
Andrea Mendez
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 5, 2019

High five!!
5.gif

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 5, 2019

Another round of high fives! :)

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
August 5, 2019

Hahah thanks for the high-five back @Andrea Mendez took me a second to spot Dr. Who in the corner 🤣

Boris MBOUMEHANG
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 6, 2019

High-five!

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "meme high five"

Like # people like this
Alvin
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 14, 2019

High Five for yaaa all!! @Monique vdB 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
August 6, 2019

high-five pokemon.gif

I haven't run out of amazing people who have contributed at least 5 answers to our community! 

Tuesday we are celebrating: @brbojorque , @Morgan Folsom , @Kirubel Tesfaye , @Evan Golden , @John Stephens , @Yves Riel [Okapya] , @Joe Kyle  , @Ajay _view26_;@Lauren Schroeder , @sriram , @Arthur Mack @Heshan Manamperi , @Janis Plume _eazyBI_ , @Ilze Leite-Apine , @Chander Inguva , and @Mandi Chiancone ! Thank you all for your contributions! 😍

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 6, 2019

Congrats everyone, way to go :)

brbojorque
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 6, 2019

Awesome Thanks!

The only way to learn and grow exponentially is to help someone :)

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
August 7, 2019

@brbojorque so many of our leaders have said the same! Thanks for being here :) 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
August 7, 2019

cat high five.gif

Wednesday high-fives are extra-special. 🖐🏻Thank you so much to these folks for sharing their time and expertise with their fellow community members: @Linette , @Raathi , @Hernan Montes , @Michael Andolfatto , @Eduard Diez , @Ashkan Malekly , @Alex Gallien , @P_D_ Foerster , @Bogdan Gorka , @Chris Nicosia , @Thomas Bowskill  , @[deleted] , @Hazwan and @Stefaan Quackels !

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 7, 2019

So many more fives to high!

Great job everyone!

highfivetrain.gif

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
August 7, 2019

I know, my fiving hand is getting tired @Jimmy Seddon 🤣

Like # people like this
Linette
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 7, 2019

a4c75869d223aa90129ab6c89646ac34

Wahoo!! Love your work, everyone!

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 8, 2019

Keep being amazing!!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
August 8, 2019

high-five-wave.gif

Do I have more high fives for Thursday? Why yes I do. 

@Aaron Williams@Alexander Pappert , @Sandesh Shetty , @Sharon Helms , @Seamus Kieran , @Josh loe , @Mehmet Şirin Usanmaz , @Shane Young , @Andreia Fernandes , @Joshwa Marcalle , @anshu02 , @Michael Rüegg _Mibex Software_ , @Kumar , @Nader Nassif and @[deleted] -- thank you to all of you, and keep up the great work!

Like # people like this
Sandesh Shetty
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 1, 2019

High-five

Monique vdB
Community Manager
August 9, 2019

snowwhitehigh.gif

And ending the week by catching up on one last big batch of high-fives. Thanks again to everyone who has spent time answering questions on the Atlassian Community. Remember on the homepage you can sort by questions with no replies, all needing answers!

Thank you to: @Xavier , @David Laperle , @Alec Jasanovsky , @Pavel Junek , @Mike Harrison _The Plugin People_ , @Stef , @Marco Brundel , @Ravi , @Maksim Smetannikov , @Jackson Farnsworth , @Marc Jason Mutuc , @Nadine Schütt , @Nicolas Simon and @Tony Montana!

Like # people like this
Stef
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 9, 2019

Thanks for the shout-out @Monique vdB ! It's been quite some time since I've visited and checked out the Trello community here. I'll definitely be back next week. Have a great weekend everyone! 🙂

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
August 12, 2019

@Stef  you have great timing, because we just launched the Friend of Taco badge challenge for Trello fans! 

Like # people like this
Marc Jason Mutuc
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 6, 2019

Oh cool! Will a get a Atlassian Swag? Hehehehe!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
August 12, 2019

disney-animated-high-five.gif

Some high fives to start off your week! Thanks to these current and future community superstars: @Michael Andolfatto , @Mark L. Smith , @zaharovvv_suek_ru  @Jenny@Artemy Matvienko , @Hector and @Christian Pascher! 🎉

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 12, 2019

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611d7917950d92468fd468874c56a6a8514bf18a791&rid=giphy

Awesome work guys!

Like # people like this
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 12, 2019

Oh god! I LOVE "The Emperor's New Groove"! 😁

Oh, right. The poison. The poison for Kuzco, the poison chosen especially to kill Kuzco, Kuzco's poison. That poison? 😂

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
August 12, 2019

@Max Foerster - K15t so underrated! "Llama face!"

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 12, 2019

Woot! Way to go :)

woot.gif

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
August 15, 2019

highfivepotter.gif

I know you've missed my daily high-five gifs, but never fear, here's one more for you for Thursday. We have some more people to celebrate 🎉today! Thank you so much to: @Yevhen Rohovets , @Bill Sheboy , @DPKJ (who also just signed up for Friday Fun, clearly on a roll), @Radu and @Lokesh Naktode_miniOrange

Thanks folks, for your helpful answers and for being here!

Like # people like this
Yevhen Rohovets
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 15, 2019

Eeeee, Thank you) 

I like to be here, and this post is a great start to the morning:)

Like Monique vdB likes this
DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 16, 2019

@Monique vdB 

Can I be community leader? If now what criteria should I meet?

I am writing Jira/Confluence plugin for 10 Years. And using Jira/Confluence for long time now.

Yevhen Rohovets
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 16, 2019

Hey, you can. Check req for you https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Feedback-Forum-articles/How-to-become-an-Atlassian-Community-Leader/ba-p/658008

Be active in the community, and after some period you can send application about be community leader

Like # people like this
DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 16, 2019

oh! thanks @Yevhen Rohovets 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
August 22, 2019

broadcity5.gif

Hi, hi, hi, hi, hi. That was five hi's to introduce today's high fives.

Thanks so much to: @Daniel Fietta@Krister Broman _Advania_@seanaty, and @Muhammad Ramzan(Atlassian Certified Master) for providing 5 or more accepted answers as of this week. We appreciate you! Keep up the amazing work! 

Like # people like this
DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 22, 2019

@Monique vdBcan you check on my work this month, how far am I from becoming leader? I want it so bad, it is awesome swag.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
August 23, 2019

@DPKJ hi DPK! Thanks so much for your interest. The page here goes into detail about what makes a good Leader, and a link to apply.  Although everyone loves swag, you'll find that our Leaders are primarily motivated by learning from and helping others. Stay focused on that and I'm sure you'll get there! 🥰

DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 23, 2019

Thanks @Monique vdB 

By swag I meant, "becoming good at something", which in community means helping people.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
August 26, 2019

fivecolbert.gif

These folks get to start off their week with a warm feeling of accomplishment and a high five from the Atlassian Community. Thanks a whole bunch to @Deepanshu Natani , @Dave Chevell , @jira guy  and @Matthew Clark !

Also showing up on my report are these folks -- y'all have a lot more than 5 accepted answers but it may be that they were from the old Atlassian Answers. Let me know if my theory is right @[deleted] and  @David Maye (lol)! And if so, welcome back.

🥳

Like # people like this
Deleted user August 28, 2019

(Laugh) Sorry Monique, I don't really keep up with those. Just try to help out when I can. Thanks for the mention though!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
August 29, 2019

@[deleted] haha well you deserve the high-five, even if in your case it's a high more-than-five. 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events