Developer Day is next week – check out the agenda!

shaziya
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 5, 2020

Hey there, community!

Hope everyone is well and safe! ✨ The last few months have been busy – especially with the judging + picking of our Codegeist 2020 winners, the launch of Atlassian Ventures, and all the improvements being made to our new cloud app development platform, Forge.

Speaking of Forge, as most of you may know, we're hosting our first-ever virtual Developer Day next week. On November 10, Developer Day attendees will have the opportunity to hear from the team that built Forge, see its capabilities in action and get a glimpse of what's next. The event will take place the day after Team Tour, between 9am - 4:30pm PST (find out what time that is in your city).

🗓 Register here

The agenda

Our action-packed event features a keynote, breakouts and demos for an end-to-end Forge experience. Here's what the day looks like (listed in PST – find out what time in your city) --

9 a.m. - 10 a.m.
Keynote:
`Forge your path in the Atlassian Cloud`, ft. Martin Suntinger (head of Ecosystem Platform), Joël Kalmanowicz (principal product manager), Joe Clark (senior product manager)

10 a.m. - 10:15 a.m.
*Break*

10:15 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Breakout with live Q&A:
`Getting started with Forge`, ft. Apurva Dawale (product designer)

11:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
Breakout with live Q&A:
`Build Automations with Forge`, ft. Jack She (software engineer), Shorya Raj (software engineer)

11:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Break

12:00 p.m. - 12:45 p.m.
Breakout with live Q&A:
`Adding UI to your Forge app`, ft. Michal Michalczuk (senior software engineer), Ajay Mathur (developer)

12:45 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Breakout with live Q&A:
`Adding Forge to your existing cloud app`, ft. Joe Clark (senior product manager), Richa Agrawal (senior engineer)

1:30 - 1:45 p.m.
Break

1:45 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Breakout with live Q&A:
`Building Data Pipelines with Forge`, ft. Peter Gleeson (senior engineer), Huw Evans (product manager)

2:30 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
Breakout with live Q&A:
`Migrating from server to cloud`, ft. Alexandra Kassab (senior product manager)

3:15 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Break

3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Live AMA with the Forge team

Questions?!

Ping me here! For Forge-specific questions, you'll have plenty of opportunities to engage with our team during our live Q&A's + closing AMA at Developer Day.

Ready to go? Sign up here – can't wait to see you all at Developer Day! 🎉

❤️ Shaziya

2 comments

Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 16, 2020

Hi @shaziya 

I missed the sessions :(

Are there recordings? 

Sofa Kraud April 14, 2023

Interesting, sorry I missed it. I'm currently interested in cloud apps development. Can anyone recommend a good article where I can read about this? Now I am studying the guide from Cleveroad, but I will be glad to find new information.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events