Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call for Atlassian Community Speakers - JiraCon '21

Patrick Howell May 24, 2021

Hey Atlassian Community... We're looking for Atlassian use case stories and workshop-worthy solutions that you're willing to share or help drive discussions around. 

We're hosting JiraCon '21 on Oct 5th and 6th. Over the two day event, we're looking for a variety of community / attendee driven discussions and content. It's a great chance to meet peer leaders in the community, and to bring some well-deserved exposure to what your teams have accomplished.

Both strategic and technical approaches are welcome!

Visit: jiracon.trundl.com

Got questions? Email marketing@trundl.com

4 comments

Comment

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 14, 2021

@Patrick Howell - I like the sound of this - and I'm surprised this didn't pop up on my radar until now! 🤷‍♂️

Patrick Howell June 14, 2021

Certainly! Hey, drop me a line, @Dave Liao . Would love to chat - patrick@trundl.com. This is a very democratic event... it'll be unique and great when we get folks like you involved. We're promising smart people helping other smart people. Would be get to pick your brain. - PH

Like Dave Liao likes this
Sajit Nair
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 14, 2021

it should be a great event. looking forward to it. :) 
#jira #community

Like Dave Liao likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 20, 2021

⚡ haha this teaser trailer is everything.

Like Matt Doar likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 4, 2021

Looking forward to attending tomorrow! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events