Atlassian customers, you may be eligible for 50% off Slack

Mina Kwan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 24, 2020

Atlassian has partnered with Slack to offer eligible customers 50% off a new Slack paid plan for 12 months*.

About the offer
Atlassian customers on a paid plan may be eligible to receive 50% off eligible purchases of a new Slack Standard or Plus plan for 12 months. If you are an Atlassian customer on a Free plan, you can upgrade to a Standard or Premium plan to get the offer from Slack. Limited time offer. Terms apply. You can learn more about this offer here.

Slack paid plans let you make video calls, offer unlimited integrations, and access unlimited message history alongside Jira, Confluence, Trello, and all the other integrations you know and love.

-> Admins, check if you are eligible for 50% off Slack

Frequently Asked Questions

Who is eligible for the Slack offer?
Any Atlassian customer on a paid Standard or Premium plan who are new customers for Slack (existing Slack customers are not eligible). You can see the full offer terms here.

How do I redeem the offer?
You can check eligibility here.

How long is the offer available?
The offer from Slack is available for 365 days from the launch of campaign (August 13, 2020). Once a customer signs up for Slack, they have one year of Slack for 50% off.

I’m trialing an Atlassian product, am I eligible?
You are not eligible during your trial period. If you want to upgrade to a paid plan during your trial, you would then be eligible for the Slack offer.

I’m already a Slack customer, am I eligible?

1. Customers of Slack's Free product are eligible for this offer, as long as they meet the Atlassian eligibility requirements.

2. Existing customers of Slack paid plans are not eligible for this offer.

What are the integrations between Slack and Atlassian?
Slack and Atlassian have several product integrations. Learn more about them here.

Can we purchase a Slack subscription from Atlassian?
Atlassian does not sell Slack directly to customers. Subscriptions for Slack can be purchased directly from the Slack team directly.

More Questions?
For any issues or questions you might have, please continue to use community.atlassian.com, and let us know how we can help.

2 comments

Patricia Francezi
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 13, 2020

Sad :(

Existing customers of Slack paid plans are not eligible for this offer.

Tara Hobbs March 29, 2022

I am the site admin but it says unable to determine eligibility. Any idea why?

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events