Welcome to your Atlassian Community journey!

87 comments

Esref Kullebi August 30, 2020

I am ver exiting

Like # people like this
Kennedy Chitsika September 3, 2020

Just joined the community and l look forward to contributing in the discussions 

Like # people like this
Antônio Duarte September 18, 2020

One of the last great acquisitions of Atlassian was Automation. It could be fine if we had some articles exploring this awesome and useful feature in deep!

Like # people like this
MSeoudy September 21, 2020

Hello Dears,

I'm new  and I hope to accomplish my knowledges and to enlarge them through this amazing community

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 22, 2020

@Antônio Duarte you may want to keep an eye on our Automation articles! Or even set up a search alert by searching for, say "Jira automation" or whatever your interest is. I know more content is coming for sure!

Like # people like this
Clifford lopez September 30, 2020

I am so welcome feeling better than ever,I don't even know guys but you ate giving me so much to think positive and go forward tours my dreams,love much,so positive.

antilifehack February 10, 2021

Hi everyone

Like Friendly Giant likes this
Giovanny MACARTHUR April 15, 2021

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to being a part of this community. My organization is going through an agile transformation and we are utilizing Jira. I have already gotten some good information from groups here and look forward to sharing my experiences and helping others. 

M5Pi21 May 4, 2021

И если шаг увереный, свободный без осуждений и сожалений, без страха и сомнений, то путешествие будет не одно, а мили ощущаются в секунду) 

Danny Foreman July 6, 2021

@Andy Heinzer - I'm new here, and impressed with your answer above.  I think you are correct regarding the nature of those questions on this site, but you handled it graciously.

Thanks,

Danny

Sophia Belamine November 2, 2021

that is amazing!

Hakeem Olasupo
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 28, 2021

I followed this article and I can say it's really great.

I'm now in Stage 10 🎉🎉👏🎉🎉

Like Monique vdB likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events