Welcome to your Atlassian Community journey!

87 comments

Abdul_Waheed_Khan April 11, 2020

My God help us to fight with this pendamic corona Virus 

Like # people like this
Ira Barsky April 16, 2020

It’s important to remember small steps add up. It’s not the length of the step but the momentum driving it!

Like # people like this
Amilda Alushani May 13, 2020

Hi,

I am very happy to join the community and  to use all the opportunities and the information it gives through the connections.

Can't wait to start earning my first badges.

Like # people like this
vinievema May 14, 2020

towards infinity and beyond, Thx.

Like # people like this
koko May 17, 2020

We are at a crossroad today guessing where the world is heading, but one sure thing we know is that the world has change forever and we are going to be confronted with a new normal. We just have to be as adaptive as possible to stay competitive in workplace, socially and economically, how we work, invest, live and play will be define by new parameters but what we have going is the agile mindset that keeps us empirically adaptive.

Like # people like this
roman May 19, 2020

Hello, everybody!

Looks interesting here ... will explore further.

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Ben_Z May 19, 2020

Why not. Right not being apart of a professional community that regards each other with respect is not only invaluable but it's seemingly more rare these days. 

Like # people like this
nazarene.llanes@vistaprint.com May 20, 2020

Im so excited to be apart of this community. I feel good that I have a support group to anchor. 

Like # people like this
Rohith_Basavarajappa May 25, 2020

Hello Everyone.,

Excited to be part of this beautiful community (heard a lot of its beauty!). Am thrilled and cant wait to start contributing with my very recently acquired knowledge on Atlassian Admin!

Like # people like this
Saju May 25, 2020

Hello everyone!

Like # people like this
dima.martel May 25, 2020

Hello everyone,
I just joined the Atlassian community and did set up Jira cloud service and confluence for my team project. And you know what, it makes real fun working in this suite! I am looking forward to get to know more useful insights and share also my experience with the community! Let us create our better version of the world! Have a nice week, everyone.

Dima.

Like ahmadou a likes this
Miw Tanchanok May 30, 2020

How 

Christopher Wuydts June 8, 2020

Excited to be here

Jade Melcher June 11, 2020

Atlassian superfan here!!! :) 

Like # people like this
jakomi mathews June 21, 2020

Would like to know why my Cloud gen account looks different from the dashboard used in the lectures via Atlassian University? I managed to work most things out but a few I have not like the sidebar with mother side navigation...cannot get it to show that whatsoever...

Manrique Leiva June 22, 2020

Cool to join this adventure.

Administrator June 23, 2020

I just recently started at this new job and realized quickly they had no way of monitoring tasks, communicating on those tasks, creating shareable meeting minutes and documents, as well as a Git Repository for development work. I was excited to be able to share my knowledge of Atlassian with my new employers! 

I won't lie and say everyone jumped on board right away, but we are getting there success by success and I think it will get the traction I envision soon.

Like # people like this
ahmadou a June 30, 2020

sometheng now after

Like Christopher Wuydts likes this
Paul Waring July 10, 2020

Great to be here

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 15, 2020

Noticed that http://community.atlassian.com/community-leaders (linked in the original post) doesn't actually go anywhere. Hopefully someone fixes this soon!

Jothi Ragu July 25, 2020

Am new to this JIRA and i am learning Selenium using JIRA, During API Testing learning part JIRA As well as JIRA API Examples sight both are very useful.. The steps were mentioned in the sight is very clear.  i have learned a lot with JIRA as like as Licensed version.

devaraj August 13, 2020

joining my Atlassian journey

Like VPP VINACOM likes this
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 13, 2020

@devaraj welcome to the Atlassian Community.

Like Clifford lopez likes this
Melany Corpuz August 24, 2020

Nice to be here to enlage my knowledge..God bless

Valentinus Senda August 28, 2020

Hi,  I am a comer here...  and I wish I could get worthful experiences

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events