It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

The Trello Templates badge is now live!

Part of the magic of Trello is seeing examples of how your fellow users create and customize their boards in order to maximize productivity.

So in the spirit of knowledge-sharing, let’s take a look at our latest badge challenge, centered around Trello templates:

The task: Share your best Trello template with the world! You can see the current gallery in all of its awesomeness here.

What’s in it for you: A shiny new badge, and the chance to be featured on the Trello blog. Internet fame, for the win!

Trello Templates@2x.png

1. Create a template of one of your most useful Trello boards. (Click here for specific instructions on how to do so.)

2. Share your unique referral link (if people sign up through it, you’ll get Gold!), plus screenshots and any relevant context in a discussion that you publish in the Trello Community.

3. Get at least five members to like your post in the Community.

4. Share a link to your post below in the comments.

Each quarter, the top three submissions (with the most likes) will be featured in a Community round-up on the Trello blog.

We can’t wait to see what you come up with!

15 comments

Jimmy Seddon Community Leader Jul 17, 2020

@Erica Moss you said two of my favorite words, Trello and Badges!  Count me in!

Like # people like this
Erica Moss Community Manager Jul 17, 2020

@Jimmy Seddon YES! 😄

Like Vero Rivas likes this
Vero Rivas Community Leader Jul 17, 2020

Wow, it's fantastic !!!

Like # people like this
carolyn french Community Leader Jul 17, 2020

How do I create a template without Business class? or is it even possible?

Like Monique vdB likes this
Monique vdB Community Manager Jul 18, 2020

@carolyn french I don't know the answer, but I do know that as a Community Leader, you get free Business Class. :) 

Alright!! This is awesome!

Like Erica Moss likes this
Erica Moss Community Manager Jul 20, 2020

@carolyn french Yes, anyone can create them! This blog post has the steps: https://blog.trello.com/trello-board-templates-gallery

Like carolyn french likes this
carolyn french Community Leader Jul 21, 2020

Awesome! The wording in that article previously confused me a bit, but now I see that it references Business/Enterprise for making team templates, and anyone can create public ones.

On a side note, thank you @Monique vdB for letting me know - so cool!

Jodi_LeBlanc Community Leader Jul 22, 2020

Love this new badge!! I turned two of my favourite boards into templates:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-discussions/My-new-templates-Decluttering-and-Meal-Planning/td-p/1439121

Let me know if you find either of them useful :)

Erica Moss Community Manager Jul 22, 2020

@Jodi_LeBlanc Our very first badge earner — way to go!

Like Jodi_LeBlanc likes this
Jodi_LeBlanc Community Leader Jul 22, 2020

Wow thanks so much @Erica Moss - I am always game when I see Trello + Badges - two of my favourite things :)

Jimmy Seddon Community Leader Jul 30, 2020

Alright I finally got something put together, I'm giving @Monique vdB full credit for the inspiration that made this board/template happen. https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-discussions/Using-Trello-to-Track-Collectible-Progress-in-Video-Games/m-p/1445427#M1354

Like # people like this
Erica Moss Community Manager Jul 31, 2020

@Jimmy Seddon Yay for new badges!

Our very first badge earner 

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Feedback & Announcements

Mindville is joining the Atlassian Family!

Stora nyheter! We are excited to announce that Atlassian has acquired Mindville, an asset and configuration management company based in Sweden. Many of you are already familiar with Mindville. They d...

566 views 5 25
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you