The Summit Scavenger Hunt challenge is on!

55 comments

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 11, 2019

@Monique vdB  You mentioned the wrong Thomas, my AUG-userprofile. 

I hope someday they will be unified... 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 11, 2019

Sorry @Thomas Schlegel ! @Daniel Eads and I just fixed his username issue this way:

Screen Shot 2019-04-11 at 12.01.58 PM.png

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2019

That’s fantastic Monique and Daniel, are tou able to do mine like that too please? I find I get tagged with my atlassian account/Trello Leader acct but I don’t get notified. Eg. In the Atlassian Authors group etc 

Thank you!!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 11, 2019

@Jodi LeBlanc you should be able to log in to Atlassian ID with your other email address (the "wrong" one) and then adjust the name yourself. Maybe try it in an incognito browser? 

@Daniel Eads our @ mention does bring up all three of your addresses when I type in your name. The [Community] label might be a bit confusing if people think "oh, that means he wants that address to be used for community!" 

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 11, 2019

Summit is the best.  Take some time to watch an excellent session JIRA Customization: Find the perfect balance.  

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 12, 2019

Well done @Ollie Guan ! Massive respect. I'm not sure what's more impressive... you are leading when not actually at Summit, or keep the ever-proactive and always-awesome @Mary Ramirez in 2nd place!

@Brant Schroeder : Nice recommendation!

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 12, 2019

That's great @Monique vdB - thank you! I will do that today :)

Like Monique vdB likes this
Deleted user April 12, 2019

I've submitted 3-4 of the hunt requirements, thanks!

Like Monique vdB likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 12, 2019
Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 12, 2019

@Brant Schroeder you're winning! I have to find something to send you that you didn't already get at Summit 😉

Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 12, 2019

And our collection members (based on pageviews and posts)

@Jodi LeBlanc 🥇still gets the gold

@Andy - PTC Redundant 🥈still has the silver

@Mary Ramirez 🥉now has the bronze!

Followed by:

@Thomas Schlegel _AUG_  

@Marty 

@Matt Dodda 

@Ollie Guan 

@carolyn french 

Like # people like this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 14, 2019

Can I get the Summit Scavenger Hunter badge? Or do I need other efforts?

Like carolyn french likes this
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 15, 2019

Yes, so it was only valid on summit? I posted few thing now so I think it should count for the badge :) 

Like Ollie Guan likes this
Lizzie_Rogers
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 15, 2019
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 16, 2019

Would the real @Andy - PTC Redundant please stand up!?

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 16, 2019

...and put one of those fingers on each hand up !? 🤘😎

Like # people like this
LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 22, 2019

Woohoo, met my requirement of 3 ... and brought @Monique vdB  a shrubbery!  :-)

Like # people like this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 22, 2019

I hope I've done enough for the April badge.

Like Ollie Guan likes this
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 23, 2019

Yeaah.. hope @Monique vdB see everything and badges would show up :)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 23, 2019

@LarryBrock bring me... another shrubbery!

I was on vacation last week and @Test User MR has been doing badge assignments. I'll check in with her on your badges! 🏆

Like # people like this
LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 24, 2019

I say "Ni!" @Monique vdB   (or is it "Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoo Boing!" now?)   :-)

(with apologies to the entire Monty Python troupe)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 24, 2019

@Mirek you're on the list as having completed 2 tasks. Can you link to all three you've done so @Test User MR can verify? Thanks!!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 25, 2019

Here's the leaderboard! This was compiled by @Test User MR  🙂

If your number of tasks is wrong: Please link to the tasks you've done so we can correct this. (Bastian I see your links above and Mikayla will review them!) 

If you should have a badge but haven't gotten it yet: Confirm the number on the leaderboard is correct and you have 3 or more if you're a Leader, or at least 1 if you're not, and then post here and let us know.

7 tasks

@Brant Schroeder 

6 tasks

@Marty 

5 tasks

@Andy - PTC Redundant 

4 tasks

@Ollie Guan 

@Davin Studer 

@Thomas Schlegel 

3 tasks

@Gonchik Tsymzhi