The Summit Community Badge Challenge is on!

61 comments

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2020

Hi @Monique vdB ,

Thank you! Received my summit community challenge badge, but I found that I had lost the monthly challenges badge for several months.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 16, 2020

@Ollie Guan you are eagle-eyed! For various reasons we need to retire the monthly badges. A few have disappeared already but I'll do a post when we retire the rest. Some will have replacements coming out (or have already been replaced), and there will be a commemorative badge for collectors. 

Like # people like this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 24, 2020

@Monique vdB  I am a little late on this but I completed the following:

• Respond to a discussion in the Summit collection (not your own)
  • Participate in Summit-Week Miscellaneous Monday
  • Earn your #embrace-remote badge - Pending but I have done the work.
  • Discuss the day one theme, Unleash the Potential of All Teams, in this thread
  • Discuss the day two theme, Business Transformation, in this thread
  • Participate in Summit-Week Friday Fun
Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2020

Hi @Monique vdB I am late here but I have completed my tasks for this badge

1. Respond to a discussion in the Summit collection (not your own)
  2. Earn your #embrace-remote badge
  3. Post what you enjoyed the most about Remote Summit and earn a bonus badge!
Like # people like this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 1, 2020

@Monique vdB -  I posted back in April 24 that everything had been completed but never got the badge can you check and see why.

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 2, 2020

@Brant Schroeder there seems to be some kind of bug; I assigned it to you but you haven't gotten it. I'll look into this!

Like Jeff Tillett likes this
LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 17, 2020

Hi @Monique vdB !  I've completed the highlighted items from the list.  Is it too late to get the badge?

image.png

Monique vdB
Community Manager
July 24, 2020

Hi friends! We've had some users complete the challenge and not get awarded the badge. After looking into this on the back end, the solution is going to be to turn the badge off and back on again. Isn't that always the way?

Apologies in advance to anyone getting notified a second time about this badge, but @LarryBrock @Brant Schroeder and @Mirek this should fix the issue for you three! 

Brenda Castel April 4, 2021

Y

Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 5, 2021

This is cool ... Challenge accepted ! 💪

Hakeem Olasupo
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 25, 2021

When is this coming back? 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events