The Summit Community Badge Challenge is on!

61 comments

Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2020

Thank you Atlassian Me! @Monique vdB I'll get right on it lol

Like # people like this
Valerie Palmer April 2, 2020

This is such a fun thing to do!  i'm a highly competitive person and wish I had stumbled on it earlier in the week.

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2020

@Monique vdB - I didn't see a count come out today, but by my count I should be at 9 at this point.  Thank you for offering such an awesome companion challenge to accompany the remote summit!  This was really fun, really engaging!

Like Jeff Tillett likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 2, 2020

Thursday leaderboard! Up late and not quite finished so what is not included yet: The Opsgenie challenge, and Bingo. I also haven't fully combed through all the discussion comments yets. 

There are more threads coming for sure, and the keynotes are now available as recordings! So not too late for almost all of these.  

🌟 a star means they earned the badge!

@scott_boisvert - 8 ⭐️

@Jodi_LeBlanc -8 ⭐️

@Jimmy_Seddon - 6 🌟

@Kat_Warner__TechTime_ - 5 🌟

@Fabienne_Gerhard - 5 🌟

@Daniel_Ebers -4 ⭐️

@Monique_vdB - 4

@johndpatton -4 ⭐️

@Assia Touati -4 ⭐️

@Ollie_Guan - 4

@Jack -3

@Esme_Crutchley -3

@Dominic_Lagger - 3

@Dharma Ramos - 3

@Samie_Kaufman__Gliffy - 3 🌟

@Jeff Tillett - 4

@Matthias_Gaiser__K15t_ - 2

@Maureen_Pafumi -2 

@Poorvi Jhawar - 2

@Ramanathan_Yegyanarayanan -2

@Andrew_Laden -2

@Ed_Gaile__Atlanta__GA_ -2

@Teodora__Botron_ - 2

@nina_schmidt - 2

@summer_hogan -2

@Valerie Palmer - 2

@Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_ - 1

@carolyn french - 1 

@Helen Griffiths {Capgemini}  -1 

@Jim_Schwilk -1 

@Danny -1 

@Jisu Oh - 1 

@Hana luiza - 1

@Jousef_Waggad - 1

@Rachel_Wright - 1

@Ben Thoma -1 

@John_Wilson -1 

@Hazwan -1 

@Rachel_Wright -1 

@Pavel Junek - 1

@Ian Kaplan  - 1 

@Terri Yeago - 1 

@Chelsea C - 1

@Sally S_ Miller - 1 

@Phill Fox - 1

@Daniel Meisen - 1

@Ioana - 1

@Parvaneh Zand  - 1 

@LarryBrock - 1 

@Thomas Schlegel - 1 

Like # people like this
summer.hogan April 3, 2020

My count should be at 3 or 4. Can you confirm @Monique vdB

Jeff Tillett
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2020

My count when I went to bed last night was 8. Minus the bingo one, I should be at 7, but you are showing 4. Can you help me understand what I need to do differently to make sure you're seeing what I am seeing?

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 3, 2020

@summer.hogan so far I have you for secret password and participating in a discussion. but link to the ones I'm missing and I'll update your score!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 3, 2020

@Jeff Tillett I have you down for start a discussion, participate in a discussion, secret password, discuss day two. lmk what I'm missing! 

Jeff Tillett
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2020

Ty for the insight @Monique vdB .

I went ahead and added Friday fun in there too, so I'm actually at 9 now. :) 

Can you let me know if I've done any of this wrong?

Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 3, 2020

@Jeff Tillett looks like @Bridget hasn't given you the Embrace Remote badge yet so I missed that one! Will catch up on the rest this afternoon once my presentations are done! 🙌🏻

Jeff Tillett
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 3, 2020

Just finished my OpsGenie badge too, so other than welcome center, I think I've got em all!

Like Monique vdB likes this
Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 4, 2020

Hello @Monique vdB ,

I think I've got three of them :) 

If anything else is needed, let me know.

Adam

Poorvi Jhawar
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 6, 2020

Hey @Monique vdB 

I do believe that I have participated and started in a Summit discussion. Also participated on miscellaneous Monday thread, played remote bingo, gave the secret password and just wrote an article on embracing remote :D 

What's the score? :P

Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 7, 2020

Current scores (only those who have 2 or more points otherwise this would get insane) and 🤩 means they got the badge!

@Jodi_LeBlanc - 14 ⭐️

@scott_boisvert - 11 ⭐️

@Jeff_Tillett - 11 🌟

@Jimmy_Seddon - 10 🌟

@Ollie_Guan - 10 🤩

@Davin Studer - 9 🤩

@Kat_Warner__TechTime_ - 8 🌟

@Fabienne_Gerhard - 8 🌟

@Esme Crutchley - 8 🤩

@Daniel_Ebers -8 ⭐️

@Monique_vdB - 7 🤩

@Jack - 7 🤩

@summer_hogan - 7 🤩

@Valerie_Palmer - 6 🤩

@johndpatton - 6 ⭐️

@Assia Touati -6 ⭐️

@Dominic_Lagger - 6 🤩

@Vinod Ramadoss - 6 🤩

@Dharma Ramos - 6 🤩

@Ramanathan_Yegyanarayanan - 6 🤩

@Samie_Kaufman__Gliffy - 5 🌟

@Scott Theus - 5 🤩

@Kimberly_Deal__Columbus_ACE_ - 5 🤩

@nina_schmidt - 5 🤩

@Andrew_Laden - 5 🤩

@Poorvi_Jhawar_-TechTime- -  5 🤩

@Rachel_Wright - 5 🤩

@Thomas_Schlegel - 5 🤩

@Pavel_Junek - 4

@LarryBrock - 4

@Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_ - 4 🤩

@Jisu_Oh - 4 🤩

@Ben_Thoma - 3

@Dave_Liao 3 🤩

@Matthias_Gaiser__K15t_ - 3 🤩

@Ed_Gaile__Atlanta__GA_ - 3

@Maureen_Pafumi - 3 🤩

@Teodora__Botron_ - 3

@carolyn_french - 3  

@JimmyVanAU - 3 

@Andy Heinzer  - 2

Like # people like this
Poorvi Jhawar
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 7, 2020

@Monique vdB Would the badge reflect at a later time, mine doesn't reflect yet :(

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 8, 2020

I got 3 so far...

My secret password was not accepted

Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 8, 2020

@Poorvi Jhawar and @Alexander Pappert you are both on the list! I'm encountering a bug with this badge that I've never seen before! Working on it.  

Like # people like this
Jeff Tillett
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 8, 2020

May I ask how @Jodi LeBlanc managed to get a score of 14 with only 12 tasks listed? I'd like to get in on the super secret, cool kids only tasks if there is more I could be doing. :)

Like Dominic Lagger likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 8, 2020

@Jeff Tillett I meant to go back and check that because I was like "Are there even 14 tasks??" Her score must be 12 then. 

Jeff Tillett
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 8, 2020

So we can earn the welcome one even if we're not new?

Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 8, 2020

@Jeff Tillett if you've never introduced yourself in the Welcome Center, feel free to go ahead!

Jeff Tillett
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 8, 2020

I did that last year during the badge bar at Summit, which was why I didn't think I could do that one again.

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 10, 2020

@Monique vdBA lot of manual work but Scavanger Hunt is always a nice idea! I think I got 5 "hunts" already :) Hoping also to see the Remote work badge jumping in ;) 

Like Pavel Junek likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events