The Cloudies: progress report #1

Hi all!

If you're a member of the Atlassian Answerers group, hopefully you have seen the announcement about The Cloudies!

(Can't access that link? Just join this group and then read all about the contest here.) 

Cloudie_highres.png

Artist's rendition of your new best stuffed friend, Cloudie. 

Amazingly, we already have 13 people who have qualified to win a Cloudie! 

Congratulations to @Jack Brickey , @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- , @Iain Dooley , @Rudy Holtkamp , @John Funk , @Stephen Addis , @Sramanth Pandeti , @DPKJ , @Fahad Siddiqui @Dave Liao , @Niranjan , @Dirk Ronsmans , and @Brant Schroeder! Your Cloudies are currently being lovingly sewn and stuffed. 

There is still plenty of time, and there are plenty of Cloudies left and plenty of questions to answer. Have fun!

25 comments

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2020

Hooray!

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2020

Woohoo, can't wait to play with the stuffy! ⛅

Like # people like this
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 27, 2020

Sweet! My kids love the Atlassian swag. Can you send two? Otherwise I'm going to have to create a cloudie roster in Trello :P

Like # people like this
Niranjan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 27, 2020

Loving this surprise!!

Like # people like this
DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 27, 2020

Yippie!

Like # people like this
Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 27, 2020

@Monique vdB  I am glad to to see my name and also rest team member's who are doing so great work.

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 28, 2020

WOOHOO! Will this be large enough to use as a pillow to sleep on under my desk??

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 28, 2020

@John Funk it depends, how big is your head? (I think Cloudie is smaller than a standard pillow so I'm hoping you have a tiny head.) 

Like # people like this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 28, 2020

😢😢😢

Patricia Francezi
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 28, 2020

64% here! 

Like Monique vdB likes this
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 28, 2020

Haha @John Funk love how that's your first thought :)

Like John Funk likes this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 28, 2020

@John Funk 😂😂😂

BBAD5028-C468-4CEF-B472-52C250DABF66.jpeg

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 28, 2020

@Monique vdB  - Unfortunately, it is a large head. But I will make it work. The earlier blanket is a good size so I will be all set now.  :-)  

Next, I will need some Atlassian curtains to hang in the front of my desk. 

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Rudy Holtkamp
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 28, 2020

I wonder when we can get a pyjama!

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 28, 2020

Good one, @Rudy Holtkamp !! And maybe some slippers.  :-)

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 28, 2020

Sounds like a fun new event. Atlassian pyjama party!

Like # people like this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 28, 2020

Stuffed Cloudie, little stuffed Taco, pyjama, community blanket and socks... I am in ☺️

Like # people like this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 29, 2020

Congrats everyone!

Hoping I'm not far behind - our pug will love a stuffed cloudie!

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 30, 2020

@Rudy Holtkamp (and everyone else) if you're interested in being showered with swag, you may want to check out our Community Leader program. Tell them Cloudie sent you! 

Like # people like this
Patricia Francezi
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 30, 2020

Seems youre really engaged in having new leaders @Monique vdB 

Just received an email with this page... :) 

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
September 30, 2020

@Patricia Francezi woah! That's cool. I am guessing perhaps because you have a lot of accepted answers so we know they are high quality. :)  Also we have so much love to give that we want to spread it around ;) 

Like Patricia Francezi likes this
Rudy Holtkamp
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 30, 2020

@Monique vdB, yeah I already got an invite like Patricia a few weeks ago. But hosting events is not an option these days and not in the foreseeable future. So how is that going to work then?

And that still leaves the question about the pyjama's unanswered! ;-) 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
October 1, 2020

@Rudy Holtkamp we sent our leaders cozy blankets recently, PJs are not out of the question. :) 

Important clarification: you don't need to host events to be a Community Leader, many contribute only via the online community and not via hosting events. Check out the "online" section in this article to get an overview of the expectations.

But there are virtual events happening! Here is a list of upcoming ones. So if you're interested in hosting events, that is definitely an option too! 

Like Liam Green likes this
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 1, 2020

@Monique vdB with winter coming may I suggest a second round of blankets ;)

Stephen Addis
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 2, 2020

Wow, know I said thanks for the cloudie, didnt realise that something might actually come in the post lol.  Trello rocks!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events