The Cloudies: Progress Report #5

DO I HAVE A TREAT FOR Y'ALL

Not only do I get the pleasure of announcing six more people qualified for the Cloudie (congrats y'all) @Alexis Robert ; @Mateusz Sołowianiuk ; @tokcum ; @nina_schmidt ; @Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire} ; and @Hana Kučerová 👏 👏👏👏👏👏

BUT also I get to show you a real life photo of your soon-to-be best friend! 

Atlassian-cloudies-pic.png.jpeg 

Aren't they a real cutie?

Remember if y'all don't know about The Cloudies You just HAVE to join this group and then read all about the contest here! 

Then you TOO can have a lil' cloud to help you through the day ☁️ 

5 comments

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 11, 2020

Congrats everyone!  @Kyren Wong that is really exciting to see!  Can't wait for them to ship (float?) out to everyone!

Like # people like this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 11, 2020

4D5B7228-64FD-4EA5-84B2-51F2DD1D1951.jpeg
Yeah!!!!! 🤣👏🙌 finally! 🤩 thanks @Kyren Wong 

Like # people like this
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 11, 2020

Hi everyone,

thank you @Kyren Wong! Made my day!

giphy-downsized

Like # people like this
Mateusz Sołowianiuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2020

Wow, that's quite a nice way to get to know about the contest! :D Great news, @Kyren Wong !

Borat Very Nice Great Success - Imgur

Like Kyren Wong likes this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 17, 2020

@Kyren Wong how does the cloudie know where to fly to?⛅️ 😊☁️

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events