The Cloudies: Progress Report #21

Good Friday to all of y'all! Here comes progress report #21! Y'all are on a roll, please to  welcoming a community leader and three members to the Cloudies Crew, we're so proud of ya: @Charlie Misonne ; @Carla Ann Rowland ; @Kurt Klinner ; @Rogério Paiva - Xray Xporter (Look out for my email you lucky peeps!) 

I'll be sending out the fourth batch of addresses out to our vendors today! So if you still haven't gotten around to sending me your addresses get back to me in time for the fifth batch~ 

Remember we have the Cloudies in Kudos too, go forth and complete it, Jedis~ Wish I knew enough about Cloud and software to participate but ALAS I'll let the pros go for it 😭

Screen Shot 2021-04-02 at 2.12.29 PM.png 

Want to become part of the Cloudie Crew but dunno how? I'd start with the feed of cloud-tagged questions, which is the first and best place to start.  And here is a new article with a general overview of how to find questions to answer in general. 

Still working on yours?  Check out all the details and go go go! Cloudie is waiting for you! 

Stay awesome, Gotham and have a lovely weekend.

2 comments

Charlie Misonne
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2021

Haha great. I was not even aware of the Cloudie 🌥.

Looking forward to give it a nice place!

Like Kyren Wong likes this
Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2021

Congratulations everyone!!!!!!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events